Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Wrong, I called you out for being full of sh**. And yep, I am laughing at you. It’s funny. Maybe try knowing what you’re talking about for once and then you won’t be on a constant apology tour. Or you could, as you say, stick with what you know and keep on living the clown life.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't believe a picture of a tweet over an actual tweet. Where did I go wrong in life? You're on my radar now, have fun.

Reactions: McDad
None of them want to be the first. They are all waiting on Trump to "give the order" so 1 - they have someone to blame if it spikes again 2- have someone to bitch about abusing authority.
I think it’s funny states and the media want to blame Trump for not shutting things down but when Trump says let’s open things up they’re like YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF MY STATE.

Reactions: hog88
With all the pissing on each other lately, I feel like this is the part of the movie where the food fight or pie fight would be.

Reactions: DynaLo
Elimination: what New Zealand's coronavirus response can teach the world | Michael Baker and Nick Wilson

No idea about North Korea’s strategy, but I’ll assume it is probably to shoot anybody who tests positive. I guess that counts as different.

2/3: partial credit.

The points I was making are:

1. It seems incredibly unlikely that nearly every industrialized nation, including those who DGAF about public opinion, have enacted unprecedented, economy-shuttering measures to control the spread of this disease based on “chicken littles” and American right-wing political propaganda media pundits, and those who idolize them, are the only ones to have it all figured out.

2. Given this reality that all these countries “fell for it,” if The United States, Sweden, and North Korea are the only countries with a somewhat functioning economy, we would be in economic free fall regardless of measures taken to control it.
I think you’re right on NK
04B2DDA8-7BD7-4BDA-9A84-795111822472.jpeg

Reactions: NCFisher and McDad

VN Store

Back