Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I do remember people saying that if they blocked their way in the road, they would happily run over them.
This is true, several a$$holes suggested running them over. Taking life shouldn't be a goal of anyone, there is a way to express frustration through protest however blocking traffic shouldn't be a goal for either side

I'm glad there is a phased plan put out there and Trump walked back his dumb statement on Governors not having the right to open as they see fit.
I thought Trump did a fantastic job last night and I think he let the people who needed to talk, talk. I'm glad he put aside the political bs, stopped campaigning and acted presidential

Reactions: tennvols77
I do remember people saying that if they blocked their way in the road, they would happily run over them.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes...... I would guess that is mainly just people running there mouth here but it is hard to feel sorry for anyone that gets run over that is standing there blocking the road.

I would be tempted, greatly tempted, to keep my vehicle moving. Doesn't matter who the protestor is or why the protestor is blocking. The ability to exercise choice doesn't solely exist with the person driving the vehicle. The protestor retains choice to move for their own safety.
If they choose to protest on a busy road, they better be smart enough to exercise choice to stay safe. A car moving ahead should be respected and the danger heeded. If I'm driving on a sidewalk or pedestrian area, I better be smart enough to stop my vehicle and not injure anyone. The pedestrians have the designed priority to use those areas. Their safety should be respected and heeded.

Reactions: hog88 and NCFisher
Did you see the video from the amazon employee complaining about what is essential..... he said “ come on people, dildos are not essential item”..... he stated that was one of the main things people were ordering.
As long as he used the indefinite article “a dildo”, never “your dildo” then no one should take issue with his complaint.

In my ICU covid19 bubble, we are steadily testing people who are obviously not covid. It's bordering on ridiculous. The city big Whigs projected we would need 88 vents for just last week at our hospital. We have way under performed (thank God) by 64 vents.
The teams that were put together for coding or intubation covid19 pts have been used once.
Imagine this happening in communities all over the US. The models were wrong from the beginning, They continue to be wrong, time to end the farce.

In my ICU covid19 bubble, we are steadily testing people who are obviously not covid. It's bordering on ridiculous. The city big Whigs projected we would need 88 vents for just last week at our hospital. We have way under performed (thank God) by 64 vents.
The teams that were put together for coding or intubation covid19 pts have been used once.
Imagine this happening in communities all over the US. The models were wrong from the beginning, They continue to be wrong, time to end the farce.
So they thought you needed 88 and you used 24.

Reactions: McDad
Curious, what state is your hospital located?

Meanwhile Gov. N has extended your shutdown to the next Haley's Comet sighting.

Absolutely. To recall, the ones that advocated violence toward protesters were talking about the ones being aggressive toward the people just trying to drive through. The ones that were asking for it.
I was one of those people in the " play stupid games with a 2 ton truck win stupid prizes" category.

Meanwhile Gov. N has extended your shutdown to the next Haley's Comet sighting.

It’s a really odd thing here in Norfolk . The small businesses are down but other than that you can’t tell anything is going on . Seems like more people are moving around everyday ,

I would be tempted, greatly tempted, to keep my vehicle moving. Doesn't matter who the protestor is or why the protestor is blocking. The ability to exercise choice doesn't solely exist with the person driving the vehicle. The protestor retains choice to move for their own safety.
If they choose to protest on a busy road, they better be smart enough to exercise choice to stay safe. A car moving ahead should be respected and the danger heeded. If I'm driving on a sidewalk or pedestrian area, I better be smart enough to stop my vehicle and not injure anyone. The pedestrians have the designed priority to use those areas. Their safety should be respected and heeded.
Agree. That seems to be society's general design.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
It’s a really odd thing here in Norfolk . The small businesses are down but other than that you can’t tell anything is going on . Seems like more people are moving around everyday ,

I get the same feeling in E TN. I started back to work on the 15th. Other than the restuarant issue, things look about 70% busy. Makes me think we havent isolated near as much as I had assumed.

VN Store

Back