Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We will see. Joe Biden is offering nothing. Zero. Nothing. He was finishing 5th in the Primaries until the higher ups twisted arms and forced everyone to withdraw. Biden did zero in DC for half a century. Every time he speaks in his basement he says something stupid. The electoral college will be worse than with Hillary
The main thing Biden has to offer is the first female President who will start off as his VP should he win the election.

I did learn way more than I ever anticipated. We are very lucky, all things considered. We did the fentanyl patches for a couple of months here (with grandkids and dogs in the house), and now all the talk about the "dangers" of these is pretty crazy to me. We were careful with them, used them as we were supposed to, and had no issues. We had to go back in for something minor about a year or so, and one of the doctors remembered her and said something like, "We gave enough antibiotics to kill Godzilla, and you're stronger than Godzilla." HA

I salute what you do. You are in the right place, and it's a calling for sure.

I predict someone's going to have fun with the part I bolded. HA
I couldn't believe it, it took a few minutes of discussion between nurses to figure out what it was. She was heavily sedated and intubated. Her husband said they were her favorite. So much so she brought one in with her. Hilarious.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Essential activities ==> activities that are legal under the stay at home order.

People like dumbledore over here are interpreting the order literally, applying their own definitions to "essential", and then making fun of the governor for saying hiking is essential.

That's just completely misinterpreting the point.

Reactions: NCFisher and hog88
Reactions: DC_Vol
I'm sure you're fun at parties. Be sure to email all the governors and let them know they are using the word essential wrong. I'm sure they will get right on fixing that for you.

I'm not a [party drunk], or a drunk, I left ETOH in my college days so there is ample booze for you to kill yourself with. I have emailed my idiot Gov, called, left many messages...all the things you have never done.

So be fun at your drunk parties where you get to play the clown.

Yeah throw the cheap chloroquine stuff that is like 10 bucks out the window cause we got this new fancy patented drug that's gonna cost a boat load to buy.

I may be wrong but I see dolla dolla Bill's here. K street is working its magic.
i don't care if they have 15 different drugs that work

So you don’t trust the DOL under Obama but do under Trump even though it’s largely the same people?

Number of people employed December 16 and March 20. The DOL under Obama made an "adjustment" a week or two before the 2012 election and poof magically it is at 7.9%. I work in the Automotive industry and our total number of employees were at a all time high in the fall of 2018. Counting contract employees it was up nearly 150 people.
How many people got off social programs during Obama's 8 years? Specifically how many people were working?

Something very bizarre happened today, which Trump will no doubt say was a joke later... Fox News host Laura Ingraham, sent a tweet earlier which said, "How many of those who urged our govt to help liberate the Iraqi's, Syrians, Kurds, Afghanis, etc., are as committed now to liberating Virginia, Minnesota, California, etc?" Trump then retweeted her message and added, "LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" and "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" and "LIBERATE VIRGINIA! and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!"

What great leadership! The President is literally calling for American citizens to take up arms against and overthrow... their governors? Their local police forces? Perhaps even the National Guard? This is surreal... but like I said, Trump will probably say that he was just kidding. He also retweeted Kim Jong Un and called him a really good friend. What a nutjob.

Something very bizarre happened today, which Trump will no doubt say was a joke later... Fox News host Laura Ingraham, sent a tweet earlier which said, "How many of those who urged our govt to help liberate the Iraqi's, Syrians, Kurds, Afghanis, etc., are as committed now to liberating Virginia, Minnesota, California, etc?" Trump then retweeted her message and added, "LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" and "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!" and "LIBERATE VIRGINIA! and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!"

What great leadership! The President is literally calling for American citizens to take up arms against and overthrow... their governors? Their local police forces? Perhaps even the National Guard? This is surreal... but like I said, Trump will probably say that he was just kidding. He also retweeted Kim Jong Un and called him a really good friend. What a nutjob.

Great job. These stupid idiot governors need to know they aren't in charge when they put out ridiculous lockdowns like telling people that they can't leave their primary residence to go stay in another residence they also. Damn those ungrateful POS constituents. Michigan is looking good for us good guys come November

Great job. These stupid idiot governors need to know they aren't in charge when they put out ridiculous lockdowns like telling people that they can't leave their primary residence to go stay in another residence they also. Damn those ungrateful POS constituents. Michigan is looking good for us good guys come November
Biden leads Trump head to head in every Michigan poll currently on Real Clear Politics. Biden's average lead is by 4.4 points. You never say anything based in fact, just based on your own emotions. Just like earlier when you ignorantly claimed that the unemployment rate was never below 8% under Obama.

Trump was advocating for anarchy. That is crazy. Those tweets are not the tweets of a stable leader... but a total whack job.

That tool Whitmer said she saw Nazis at the demonstration. She isn't smart enough to realize that those swastikas were in reference to her Hitlarian lockdown of her state. And the tool in Virginia is completely clueless. June 10th? WTF is he thinking. Oh wait there are several govt employees there that are still being paid. Your characterization of words the President did not say shows that you aren't interested in the pain the country is unnecessarily in

That tool Whitmer said she saw Nazis at the demonstration. She isn't smart enough to realize that those swastikas were in reference to her Hitlarian lockdown of her state. And the tool in Virginia is completely clueless. June 10th? WTF is he thinking. Oh wait there are several govt employees there that are still being paid. Your characterization of words the President did not say shows that you aren't interested in the pain the country is unnecessarily in
I'm feeling the pain my damn self... and Trump was absolutely calling for the "liberation" of some selected states... as if they are currently under occupation from a foreign power. Whether he was just joking or not, those tweets were stupid and reckless. Trump is divisive and irresponsible.

Biden leads Trump head to head in every Michigan poll currently on Real Clear Politics. Biden's average lead is by 4.4 points. You never say anything based in fact, just based on your own emotions. Just like earlier when you ignorantly claimed that the unemployment rate was never below 8% under Obama.

Trump was advocating for anarchy. That is crazy. Those tweets are not the tweets of a stable leader... but a total whack job.

How many people were working in Dec 16 vs Feb 20? You didn't answer that. Screw the governors of those states. If they are troubles by what they see good. And stop with the polls because you know they are wrong. Just ask Hillary. IDGAF what some random polls that historically oversample Democrats. I deal in real polls on election day. Exit polls called Fla at 7:15 in 2000 and we saw what happened there

I'm feeling the pain my damn self... and Trump was absolutely calling for the "liberation" of some selected states... as if they are currently under occupation from a foreign power. Whether he was just joking or not, those tweets were stupid and reckless. Trump is divisive and irresponsible.
F.. those POS governors but not even a hack like you believe for one second the president is advocating for violence. And the governors in those states should listen to their people. Think about it next time you shut everything down. When Republicans are not working they can and have shown they will give their Gov. The middle finger

VN Store

Back