Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

As I said in my last post, they scream whataboutism to avoid admitting the left engages in poor behavior as well and they have no desire to call it out. What has the left done to promote unity? Absolutely nothing. They push division just as much as Trump.

And all of this over tweets where Trump encourages Americans to assert their rights. Yet he's a dictator.

Trump is asking people to assert their rights against his own suspension of them.

Reactions: bnhunt
Talking $hit should have some basis in reality... if you are making completely impossible claims, then you come across as an idiot.
That’s your opinion and would be your opinion no matter what he said..... he embellishes, talks smack, and doesn’t back down..... if people would just leave it alone.... some of the things he says may come back on him but they continually try to play his game and fail miserably at it.

That’s your opinion and would be your opinion no matter what he said..... he embellishes, talks smack, and doesn’t back down..... if people would just leave it alone.... some of the things he says may come back on him but they continually try to play his game and fail miserably at it.
Nobody tries to "play his game" but when he makes an impossible claim, he is called out on it... as any President would be. If Trump is pressed on this claim, that he literally saved billions of people from dying of the Coronavirus, is there any doubt that he would double down on it? No, because Trump is an idiot.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Nobody tries to "play his game" but when he makes an impossible claim, he is called out on it... as any President would be. If Trump is pressed on this claim, that he literally saved billions of people from dying of the Coronavirus, is there any doubt that he would double down on it? No, because Trump is an idiot.
Ok..... the media and the people against him most certainly try to play his game.... believe what you wish.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
During his Saturday press briefing, President Donald Trump made this bold claim:

"I really believe it could have been billions of people (who died) had we not done what we did. We made a lot of good decisions." - President Donald Trump

Unless President Trump is suggesting that over 600 million people were going to emigrate to the United States from China in February, March and April, and all die from the coronarvirus, it is difficult to see how he is reaching a calculation in the billions. There are only 331 million people in the United States after all.

File this away for the next time you think Joe Biden is an old nutjob who says stupid things.
Trump deserves all the credit for turning 240,000 deaths into just a handful.

Trump deserves all the credit for turning 240,000 deaths into just a handful.
Why are you shortchanging him? Trump wants credit for a minimum of a billion lives saved... and I've figured it out. All 332 million people currently living in the United States, plus 668 million emigrants from China, would have been wiped out, if not for Trump's travel ban.

Damn, that sure was a head's up move, Donnie!

Why are you shortchanging him? Trump wants credit for a minimum of a billion lives saved... and I've figured it out. All 332 million people currently living in the United States, plus 668 million emigrants from China, would have been wiped out, if not for Trump's travel ban.

Perhaps he meant to say “millions”?

I think everyone gets it, you hate Trump

VN Store

Back