Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

A reporter from Fox should ask him if he misspoke. Ask him if he meant to say millions instead of billions.
I would love to see that exchange.
I would as well... because I think that Trump is just stubborn and egotistical enough to insist that he was right when he said "billions". Being told that there are only 332 million people living in the United States would not faze him at all. He would find a way to stick with his claim and never admit that he made a mistake, or that he was wrong. That is the Trump modus operandi.

Why are you shortchanging him? Trump wants credit for a minimum of a billion lives saved... and I've figured it out. All 332 million people currently living in the United States, plus 668 million emigrants from China, would have been wiped out, if not for Trump's travel ban.

Damn, that sure was a head's up move, Donnie!
And you want to blame him for every single death. So how are you any different?

Reactions: dillyo51
Did not answer his question.

Trump's guidelines said to stay shut down until the end of April. These guidelines were the basis for the states' orders. Now Trump is attacking the states that followed his guidelines. The loss of rights, as some of you put it, originated from Trump's guidelines.

Trump's guidelines said to stay shut down until the end of April. These guidelines were the basis for the states' orders. Now Trump is attacking the states that followed his guidelines. The loss of rights, as some of you put it, originated from Trump's guidelines.

You asserted he suspended rights. Did not happen.

I thought that earlier you were whining because Trump wanted to restart on Easter weekend.

I would as well... because I think that Trump is just stubborn and egotistical enough to insist that he was right when he said "billions". Being told that there are only 332 million people living in the United States would not phase him at all. He would find a way to stick with his claim and never admit that he made a mistake, or that he was wrong. That is the Trump modus operandi.
I will go ahead and answer it as trump for you......it could be millions, it could be billions...... I just know it was yuuuge, yuuuge savings of life bc of my great decision.

I think everyone gets it, you hate Trump
Don’t be so tough on them, they nominated the most qualified person to ever run and she got beat soundly by someone they call a cheeto
Plus they don’t like when America and Americans prosper, libs believe we should suffer and look my like Venezuela. The last few weeks have been a libs wet dream. Many millions on unemployment and supply/food shortages

I would as well... because I think that Trump is just stubborn and egotistical enough to insist that he was right when he said "billions". Being told that there are only 332 million people living in the United States would not faze him at all. He would find a way to stick with his claim and never admit that he made a mistake, or that he was wrong. That is the Trump modus operandi.
Trump has found himself in the Catch 22 of either admitting a mistake or appearing to be an idiot so many times he is no loner even faxed.
He always chooses appearing to be an idiot. That evidently plays better with his followers.

Trump has found himself in the Catch 22 of either admitting a mistake or appearing to be an idiot so many times he is no loner even faxed.
He always chooses appearing to be an idiot. That evidently plays better with his followers.

It's why they voted for him the first time. They believed he wa so stupid that he just had to be sincere. Who would say such outrageous things and not actually mean them?

Turns out, he was lying to them then, too. His greatest con ever -- in reality he was always a politician.

It's why they voted for him the first time. They believed he wa so stupid that he just had to be sincere. Who would say such outrageous things and not actually mean them?

Turns out, he was lying to them then, too. His greatest con ever -- in reality he was always a politician.
Great now do Biden the 50 year career politician

I will go ahead and answer it as trump for you......it could be millions, it could be billions...... I just know it was yuuuge, yuuuge savings of life bc of my great decision.
You left out the lead in to his answer:
"That's a disgusting question....and you work for Fox?......surprising.....maybe Fox should fire you so you can work for a fake news network......or maybe Fox is becoming another fake news network......sad......disgusting......but, it could be millions, it could be billions...... I just know it was yuuuge, yuuuge savings of life bc of my great decision.....but the fake news networks aren't going to report it."

Last edited:

Yeah, when asked if he had a message for the protestors who were breaking his guidelines, I think he said they are "very responsible". He did note that many of them are Trump supporters ( yeah, duh.. not all all coordinated by his donors)

Here's the dilemma - He wants them to protest, but he also has guidelines which he must dismiss in order to appear supportive. I guess he's getting all tingly seeing all the campaign material being displayed by the protestors, and can't help himself from encouraging escalation, calling for the "liberation" of the states that are all but guaranteed to serve him up a November defeat.

What's a poor Trump to do? He has declared that he can open up the country if he wants to, but that would cut down on the free coverage of these coordinated campaign protests. It is indeed, a Catch 22.

VN Store

Back