Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I don’t think you understand what “inverse“ means... or “spiteful“ for that matter. I thought the bedrock of conservatism was personal responsibility, guess not.

Hey, if the holler from which you obtained your GED didn't imbue you with the sense to recognize that a meme (which you didn't make, because what else does the left in this subforum do aside from share found content?) implying that proponents of eased societal restrictions don't deserve medical treatment is "spiteful" then I suppose that's your cross to bear.

Right. All the protests fueled by Trump's tweets have been about gun legislation.

No they aren’t. The protests are fueled by those who have governors who have intentionally overstepped their bounds by limiting people’s freedoms in the name of safety. It also doesn’t help that the measures are jacking with people’s livelihoods.

As I expressed last night I believe the governors have also forgotten what the quarantine was all about. It was to ensure that the medical system did not get overloaded.

If you live in a state where the medical system was not overloaded or was not trending that way then why did you even lock down? If this is the case the lockdown saved zero lives and threw your economy into a tailspin!

I'm calling out Trump's BS, and presenting the fact that one party, under the guise of "liberty" is undermining the public safety.

If these people were not being encouraged and coordinated by Trump's donors, I'd give it the credit it deserves, but it's all a farce.
That accusation is as stupid as saying every leftist protest is funded by Soros. Is that the level of stupidity you want to display?

He chose not to buy ventilators that he then had to go begging Trump for while sitting in front of medical supplies given to him by Trump by way of FEMA.

Are you all this dumb? It's why I just have to leave this board for months at a time. I can only handle a certain amount of stupidly.

Yes, he did about anything he could to acquire ventilators, including presenting the case that projections were indicating NY would face a shortfall against projected worse case scenarios. This makes him a terrible governor?

Trump said the shortfalls of federal stockpiles were Obama's fault, because "The military had no bullets, and the shelves were bare", or something similar. You know, I guess three years weren't enough to remedy the heinous failings of the previous administrations. His boy, Kushner, said that the federal stockpile wasn't meant for states, anyway. But he did receive a call from one of Trump's friends, and they were able to hook him up with some PPE.

But, Cuomo... errmagawd!

Hey, if the holler from which you obtained your GED didn't imbue you with the sense to recognize that a meme (which you didn't make, because what else does the left in this subforum do aside from share found content?) implying that proponents of eased societal restrictions don't deserve medical treatment is "spiteful" then I suppose that's your cross to bear.

When you choose to protest the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic it’s actually your cross to bear, not the medical professionals who will then have to save you or a loved one from your own stupidity.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
He chose not to buy ventilators that he then had to go begging Trump for while sitting in front of medical supplies given to him by Trump by way of FEMA.

Are you all this dumb? It's why I just have to leave this board for months at a time. I can only handle a certain amount of stupidly.

Please allow me: Well...............................bye

True dat.
Trump could strangle puppies during prez debates and I'd have to ask why Democrats sic'ed those hellhounds on him.

Literally nothing the left says about him can be taken at face value, so perverse and pervasive are the Chicken Little, hourly proclamations.

Those paragraphs express two different sentiments, though. The second suggests that you can’t believe negative things you hear about him from the left, but the first implies that you could literally see him doing something objectively bad, with your own eyes, and still blame the left for it. That’s a lot worse IMO

That’s amazingly rich coming from the party that has basically needed a 4 year long group therapy session to control their anger. And on top of that, your base has basically killed comedy with the cancel culture that’s been created. Let’s go find someone successful and destroy him because he tweeted something 9 years ago. GTFO. The whole PC agenda is the biggest thief of joy in this country.

When you choose to protest the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic it’s actually your cross to bear, not the medical professionals who will then have to save you or a loved one from your own stupidity.

Sounds like someone doesn't take the Nightingale Pledge very seriously.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
My own governor got harassed by reporters for not closing golf courses. As if golf is a team sport and large crowds all tee off together.

I assume you watch the daily press conferences? Do you notice the number of questions that really amount to "why aren't you being a tyrant and making tyrannical orders?"

I haven’t actually watched any of them. I’ve seen a few bits and pieces and have certainly seen the recaps. I learn more about them here than anywhere else.

I’m not surprised by your comment. I’ve seen some of the nasty questions that have come from the briefings.

They finally forced closure of all courses here in MD. It was my last getaway. It’s killing me.

VN Store

Back