Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It's explain like you're five time:

There are people who do this thing known as gardening so that they can grow their own food. Gardening is not a group activity. Seems like it's a really good way to spend time if stuck at home.

The building industry is not shut down and last I checked, paint is a building industry product. Performing home improvement is also a good way to spend time if your stuck at home.

Are you even allowed to eat with a fork?

I am not sure you can hold a fork, much less an argument.

The people in the building industry like painters and contractors can still get paint. You can get it in TN if you are a consumer, too. But it's not like any consumer needs paint to survive. It's the same with seeds. In May, very likely, you can buy all of both you want.

It’s been said often so it’s somewhat trite but bears repeating, as it was on display in each of the names I listed before.

Democrats believe Republicans are bad people with ideas, not people with bad ideas.

I’m old enough now that I’ve grown past being numb to it...I embrace it.
Give me a break.
I know a lot of republicans who are great people and a lot of democrats who are pieces of sh!t.
You've seen the take on the Clintons and Obama on this very site. At least be smart enough to put it on a continuum.

No, a difference in reality.

It’s time to put an end to this. The models were wrong.

If you want to stay inside and isolate it or want to wear a mask out then that’s cool.

Others can play golf, but seeds, and visit all aisles on the grocery store. See how easy this is?

It’s time to put an end to this. The models were wrong.

If you want to stay inside and isolate it or want to wear a mask out then that’s cool.

Others can play golf, but seeds, and visit all aisles on the grocery store. See how easy this is?
Go for it.

That would be weird for a couple reasons. First, I don’t live in Ohio, so you’d be looking for quite some time. Second, if you’re carrying your card they won’t let you into the hospital... so as much as I surely would enjoy your company, you are destined to go on an endless, unfruitful quest.
I have no issues with signing card and have no fear at all of dying....I’m definitely fine with the card as long as we create them for everyone who makes what someone feels is an unhealthy choices..... I choose drug abusers that don’t get healthcare.

I am having a problem reconciling the automation of goods and why they are cheaper in China
No red tape. No regulations. None of their materials are sourced via methods Americans are forced to take. They can and do operate at a loss, see their steel.

VN Store

Back