Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Accusation. It's about as factual as the Soros claim. Making such a claim does nothing to help your argument.

Here is a starting point. Feel free to dig a little deeper, but if you'd prefer, I will do it for you and provide more.

‘We need to be the Rosa Parks’: Trump ally plans Wisconsin protest of coronavirus restrictions

The rightwing groups behind wave of protests against Covid-19 restrictions

Conservative group linked to DeVos family organizes Michigan protest

When did seeds and paint become essential?

It's explain like you're five time:

There are people who do this thing known as gardening so that they can grow their own food. Gardening is not a group activity. Seems like it's a really good way to spend time if stuck at home.

The building industry is not shut down and last I checked, paint is a building industry product. Performing home improvement is also a good way to spend time if your stuck at home.

Are you even allowed to eat with a fork?

Your hypothesis is ridiculous and 100% wrong. Again, hysterical.....thanks.

We’ll never know. But we do know the way others were treated in the past. Bush was made out to be a war criminal who also intentionally killed black people in New Orleans. Dick Cheney was evil. Mitt Romney hated poor people and women.

It’s the same schtick over and over. People get numb to it, and now you want them to believe this time is different.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Not surprising you can find left wing media to support your claims. Do you need me to post links to right wing media saying similar about Soros?

I feel the need to apologize because apparently I credited you with more intelligence than I should have.

Reactions: allvol123
Not surprising you can find left wing media to support your claims. Do you need me to post links to right wing media saying similar about Soros?

I feel the need to apologize because apparently I credited you with more intelligence than I should have.

Not surprising you'd dig in, bury your head, and dismiss the presented facts. Thanks for playing, Weezer. Stay safe in your bubble.

Alternatively, you could read the articles and the accompanying quotes and evidence, but.. .nahh, then you might have to concede that I'm not an idiot. Might as well play it safe, to preserve your fragility.

We’ll never know. But we do know the way others were treated in the past. Bush was made out to be a war criminal who also intentionally killed black people in New Orleans. Dick Cheney was evil. Mitt Romney hated poor people and women.

It’s the same schtick over and over. People get numb to it, and now you want them to believe this time is different.
Of course every president, D or R, has been attacked by their detractors. It has always and will always be the case.
Get ready for it...............it's OBVIOUSLY on a continuum.
Trump has been attacked by far more, for far longer, and more consistently than any previous president.
Deservedly and predictably so.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Of course every president, D or R, has been attacked by their detractors. It has always and will always be the case.
Get ready for it...............it's OBVIOUSLY on a continuum.
Trump has been attacked by far more, for far longer, and more consistently than any previous president.
Deservedly and predictably so.

It’s been said often so it’s somewhat trite but bears repeating, as it was on display in each of the names I listed before.

Democrats believe Republicans are bad people with ideas, not people with bad ideas.

I’m old enough now that I’ve grown past being numb to it...I embrace it.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

These antibody tests are putting data out with which it is difficult to contend. Either A) this virus (or a strain) came through last year which is wha I believe; or B) it is transmitted at a blinding pace but relatively innocuous.
I guess the possibility of test inaccuracy must be considered. If the test is accurate, we're on the verge of a great depression because of fear and over reactions. The science and medical community will lose respect if proven they panicked.

These antibody tests are putting data out with which it is difficult to contend. Either A) this virus (or a strain) came through last year which is wha I believe; or B) it is transmitted at a blinding pace but relatively innocuous.
I guess the possibility of test inaccuracy must be considered. If the test is accurate, we're on the verge of a great depression because of fear and over reactions. The science and medical community will lose respect if proven they panicked.
There's no coming back for the medical community after what they predicted and told us, it's why they're still spreading fear. They hate being wrong

It's explain like you're five time:

There are people who do this thing known as gardening so that they can grow their own food. Gardening is not a group activity. Seems like it's a really good way to spend time if stuck at home.

The building industry is not shut down and last I checked, paint is a building industry product. Performing home improvement is also a good way to spend time if your stuck at home.

Are you even allowed to eat with a fork?
Made me think about this scene:

Reactions: McDad
Sounds like someone doesn't take the Nightingale Pledge very seriously.

People choose to make their own decisions against medical advice all the time. We make them sign a waiver absolving the medical staff of responsibility for their care and send them on their way. This is no different.

So when things do open back up to you promise to stay in your house, out of the stores and out of the way in general? Do you promise to give your job up to someone who is willing to do it? If you're receiving federal benefits do you agree to give those up since you won't be contributing any longer?

I’m still working.,. but if you want to come intubate people and administer anesthesia drugs all day, be my guest. The backlog of elective cases that is building up is going to be a nightmare anyway, I’ll gladly take a vacation and let you deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purple Tiger
I have no problem with it. I go to work. I can buy the food and insulin I need to survive. All of that sounds essential to me.

Damnit .. I bet people can smell the fear coming off you . Is there any liberty you wouldn’t give up if you could just get your food and insulin ?

Reactions: allvol123
People choose to make their own decisions against medical advice all the time. We make them sign a waiver absolving the medical staff of responsibility for their care and send them on their way. This is no different.

You can’t make anybody sign anything . They can leave AMA anytime they want . 😉

I haven’t actually watched any of them. I’ve seen a few bits and pieces and have certainly seen the recaps. I learn more about them here than anywhere else.

I’m not surprised by your comment. I’ve seen some of the nasty questions that have come from the briefings.

They finally forced closure of all courses here in MD. It was my last getaway. It’s killing me.

I graduated from Glenelg high school in Howard county. I'm not a golfer but I'm sorry for your loss. :)

I hope that you can now see the problems that occur when you give a government bureaucrats an inch.

If you’re comfortable with these types of edicts, I question how much you value personal liberty.

No, I see silly impatient people who can't wait a week or two to get what they want. WAH!

VN Store

Back