Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I am not sure you can hold a fork, much less an argument.

The people in the building industry like painters and contractors can still get paint. You can get it in TN if you are a consumer, too. But it's not like any consumer needs paint to survive. It's the same with seeds. In May, very likely, you can buy all of both you want.
In Michigan, especially the southern half in zone 6, you should start your seed in March/April for beets, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, kale, lettuce, onions, peas, peppers, spinach, tomatoes, etc.

Reactions: Behr and MOOOOONEY
To me insulin isn’t essential.

That’s why he won’t answer my questions or reply .. it’s not just you if the government used stats to determine nonessential items . Diabetes is somewhere between 9.4 -10.5 % of the population .

Reactions: allvol123
Meanwhile, let me just say that people that are actually watching eNASCAR with this fake racing crap all need to be killed.

Yes, he did about anything he could to acquire ventilators, including presenting the case that projections were indicating NY would face a shortfall against projected worse case scenarios. This makes him a terrible governor?

Trump said the shortfalls of federal stockpiles were Obama's fault, because "The military had no bullets, and the shelves were bare", or something similar. You know, I guess three years weren't enough to remedy the heinous failings of the previous administrations. His boy, Kushner, said that the federal stockpile wasn't meant for states, anyway. But he did receive a call from one of Trump's friends, and they were able to hook him up with some PPE.

But, Cuomo... errmagawd!

I'm not surprised you have no idea what I'm referring to. That's not surprising considering how much orange man bad tv you must watch. It's really a moot point because they weren't needed, just like Trump said.

That MFer Obama didn't lift a finger during H1N1 and allowed it to spread to the world. The press, of course, remained silent. They didn't want to go prison for criticizing him.

VN Store

Back