Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I have no issues with signing card and have no fear at all of dying....I’m definitely fine with the card as long as we create them for everyone who makes what someone feels is an unhealthy choices..... I choose drug abusers that don’t get healthcare.

You you’re admitting you’re delusional and have a problem? 😁

He chose not to buy ventilators that he then had to go begging Trump for while sitting in front of medical supplies given to him by Trump by way of FEMA.

Are you all this dumb? It's why I just have to leave this board for months at a time. I can only handle a certain amount of stupidly.

Maybe you don't follow my posts so I will give you the benefit of the doubt this one time.

One can like the way Cuomo has handled himself day in and day out while also being aware that he had some mistakes being prepared for this. We can play this revisionist history game all day and blame others including Trump. I believe the President is helping to manage this crisis appropriately including having a capable Mike Pence lead the task force. But Cuomo continues to stay focused on how to navigate his state through the crisis and not take the political bait to play the blame game.

If you don't like it then tough. Leave and go back to your campsite in the desert.

When you choose to protest the advice of epidemiologists during a pandemic it’s actually your cross to bear, not the medical professionals who will then have to save you or a loved one from your own stupidity.
Sounds like someone doesn't take the Nightingale Pledge very seriously.
He’s from a terrible state for healthcare

I'm not surprised you have no idea what I'm referring to. That's not surprising considering how much orange man bad tv you must watch. It's really a moot point because they weren't needed, just like Trump said.

That MFer Obama didn't lift a finger during H1N1 and allowed it to spread to the world. The press, of course, remained silent. They didn't want to go prison for criticizing him.

Oh, so what did Trump do with his three years to take up the Obama slack...... ? anything?

I'm sure you heard Trump claiming that Cuomo was "begging" for ventilators, and I suppose that is preferable to believing that Cuomo was doing everything he could to secure any ventilator to meet the potential needs of NY.

So, what part is it that you think that I have no idea what you are talking about?

Maybe you are referring to the "thousand" of ventilators that were "found". Seems like Trump was out of the loop, and suddenly decided to chime in on how they should be allocated, when it was brought to his attention. I guess he was pissed that he didn't get to claim credit beforehand. LOL

Nobody tries to "play his game" but when he makes an impossible claim, he is called out on it... as any President would be. If Trump is pressed on this claim, that he literally saved billions of people from dying of the Coronavirus, is there any doubt that he would double down on it? No, because Trump is an idiot.
What he says has the result he is looking for.

I’m still working.,. but if you want to come intubate people and administer anesthesia drugs all day, be my guest. The backlog of elective cases that is building up is going to be a nightmare anyway, I’ll gladly take a vacation and let you deal with it.
Glad you feel so good about yourself

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back