Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That figures. The Dems and their willing accomplices in the media are lying pieces of dog sh!t.

pfft.... MSNBC didn't make that clip with the Trump swastika people. Maybe some have attributed it to the photo, but it wasn't on that segment.

So, who are you really mad at, the program that didn't do that or the one's suggesting that they did?

Now, you can take some comfort that the protestor that intended to depict a swastika, couldn't get it right.

heil.jpg

Reactions: luthervol
pfft.... MSNBC didn't make that clip with the Trump swastika people. Maybe some have attributed it to the photo, but it wasn't on that segment.

So, who are you really mad at, the program that didn't do that or the one's suggesting that they did?

Now, you can take some comfort that the protestor that intended to depict a swastika, couldn't get it right.

View attachment 272355
How stupid do you need to be to not know how to make a proper nazi symbol?

How stupid do you need to be to not know how to make a proper nazi symbol?

To be honest, I've done the same thing. Of course I was probably 5 years old and was making bases for plastic army men, but it happens.

So, there it is.. the door is open for me being labeled a Nazi.

Actually we should end production of insulin, it’s not essential for the survival of the human race.
I think I’ll run for office.
It wasn't discovered out of a capitalistic desire for self-profit, so it really shouldn't exist anyway.

It's why they voted for him the first time. They believed he wa so stupid that he just had to be sincere. Who would say such outrageous things and not actually mean them?

Turns out, he was lying to them then, too. His greatest con ever -- in reality he was always a politician.
Do you actually read your posts?

To be honest, I've done the same thing. Of course I was probably 5 years old and was making bases for plastic army men, but it happens.

So, there it is.. the door is open for me being labeled a Nazi.
Di you ever burn em and blow em up with fireworks? If so can I come over?

Reactions: luthervol
Cool, now let's do a card for every economic shutdown proponent that disqualifies them from receiving any kind of unemployment benefits or government financial assistance.

I have to say that I found the number of SB Nation "writers," all of whom advocates for extended social distancing measures, suddenly begging for tips post-furlough to be rather ironic.
And if you are on furlough receiving a check, you forego that as well as any back pay you would receive when you come back.

VN Store

Back