Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Had to go to Lowe’s late last week and was shocked to see that they had stopped limiting the number of people in the store and none of their employees were gloves or masked. I asked the self checkout attendant what was going on and she said “we had a meeting this morning and President Trump says we don’t have to do that anymore”.

People are stupid.
They are stupid and that's why the complaining about his message is valid. He can claim to just be a cheerleader but his words have more power than that.

But after my visit to Walmart yesterday I'm not sure gloves and masks make much difference if used like they are currently

Wont be too much longer until the shortages start to hit hospitals. Lots of widget places are shut down. Even if essential. Add on the loss of manufacturing in china for a month plus and we are to see some issues here at some point.

They should move operations to Florida, only restaurants shut down here. Hell even the WWE Smackdown is back on the menu, I can catch it right after I get back from the essential Orange Theory that's getting ready to open back up.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Can anyone give me a logical reason why you should be banned from operating a boat, alone in Michigan right now?

Or why we should be threatening doctors for prescribing chloroquine (an antiviral) to treat the corona VIRUS?

Can anyone give me a logical reason why you should be banned from operating a boat, alone in Michigan right now?

Or why we should be threatening doctors for prescribing chloroquine (an antiviral) to treat the corona VIRUS?
Do you live in Michigan?

And if someone suggested doing that at a Biden event you'd be screaming bloody murder. Kudos on showing your double standard and true colors.

You mean the events that Biden is NOT holding currently. The MAGAnistas are out there protesting because they don't think the threat is real. A stooge coughing--and their reaction thereto--would simply flesh out the strength of their convictions.

You mean the events that Biden is NOT holding currently. The MAGAnistas are out there protesting because they don't think the threat is real. A stooge coughing--and their reaction thereto--would simply flesh out the strength of their convictions.
they are protesting bc they want to work while some are wanting to do normal activities that should be allowed such as boating.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
The general public is social distancing, red hats, not so much. The Trump rallies are not helping the situation. The general public is saying look at these idiots.

Anecdotal at best . This is not a Trump supporter rebellion , and all good little liberals are staying home or doing what they are told . I bet the house these aren’t Trump supporters sitting outside the section 8 housing here in Norfolk playing dominos around a table .

Do you have a link showing Trump supporters protesting because they don’t think the threat is real or nah ?

Anecdotal at best . This is not a Trump supporter rebellion , and all good little liberals are staying home or doing what they are told . I bet the house these aren’t Trump supporters sitting outside the section 8 housing here in Norfolk playing dominos around a table .
how big is that table? Is the entire complex huddled around that one table? What do the trailer parks look like? Groups of people standing around playing corn hole?

We are not in lockdown. You can shop, run errands and buy pretty much anything you want, including a car or truck. That's not a lockdown.

Again, you are using the wrong economic terms to describe our present situation. That reflects badly on you.
Again, when I can't take advantage of going to a park, traveling freely to the beach or going to church then yes I am on lock down. This is a lock down and it unfortunately is only delaying the inevitable, right? I mean all these doctors say as soon as it's lifted millions will die, so we need to wait 24 months for a vaccine. Which BTW how can you make anyone take a vaccine? We don't make everyone take a flu vaccine.

Perhaps the resources needed to keep the navigable waters safely patrolled are being utilized elsewhere? As far as the chloroquine, a number of studies have recently been stopped due to heart related side effects and/or to the in-efficacy of it's usage. The AMA has suggested not using it until further studies have been done, anecdotal evidence aside.

Again, when I can't take advantage of going to a park, traveling freely to the beach or going to church then yes I am on lock down. This is a lock down and it unfortunately is only delaying the inevitable, right? I mean all these doctors say as soon as it's lifted millions will die, so we need to wait 24 months for a vaccine. Which BTW how can you make anyone take a vaccine? We don't make everyone take a flu vaccine.
Church is the people....the building is closed. Worship in your closet as the Bible also instructs you to do. Stop being a victim.

I don't know anything about te chloroquine, but from what I heard from people up there-- it was the people who were taking advantage (party on the boats crowd) They have one of the highest outbreaks in the country and hospitals were warning about not helping people with pre-existing conditions due to lack of ventilators. (like my relative who is in mid-30's with two young kids and has to do dialysis) .. It's pretty obvious that this is spread by large group gatherings--particularly parties/funerals/churches, etc. Unlike East Tennessee, they pretty much live on top of each other. Even in the suburbs, the houses are close in many places.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Perhaps the resources needed to keep the navigable waters safely patrolled are being utilized elsewhere? As far as the chloroquine, a number of studies have recently been stopped due to heart related side effects and/or to the in-efficacy of it's usage. The AMA has suggested not using it until further studies have been done, anecdotal evidence aside.
Safely patrolled lol

The drug is nearly 100 years old. I’m not convinced we will discover any new side effects. It’s a well known antiviral. We are fighting a virus. Threatening doctors for using antivirals against a virus is insane.

Reactions: hog88
how big is that table? Is the entire complex huddled around that one table? What do the trailer parks look like? Groups of people standing around playing corn hole?

Several tables ( card table size ) I doubt the whole complex is there . Usually 6-10 people around the game . I don’t know where any trailer parks are around here . But if I find one I’d guess either corn hole , drinking , cards . Don’t try and deflect from what I said ... I’m betting these people are not Trump supporters

VN Store

Back