Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The red hat goal is to have 60K deaths by the end of the week.
Ridiculous. Fauci has zero knowledge or concern about the economy and is speaking of a worse case scenario. There needs to be some actual critical thinking happening wrt opening up. Hopefully Trump hasn't fired all those capable of it

The drug is nearly 100 years old. I’m not convinced we will discover any new side effects. It’s a well known antiviral. We are fighting a virus. Threatening doctors for using antivirals against a virus is insane.

Maybe, I suspect these is a disconnect by the general public on the anecdotal effectiveness and clinical effectiveness of the drug when weighed against the risk profile.

Though I have a BSN, I'm not qualified to speak on the merits of the appropriateness of prescribing medications. I don't disagree that the decision should be between a doctor and the patient.

They still go to the grocery store, There are no orders saying a person can't do that. Are you saying at risk people should stay home because Trump's minions refuse to?

I'm saying "at-risk" people should take the actions they deem appropriate to protect themselves. Nothing more.

Reactions: allvol123
If we shouldn't GAS about the civil rights of people in MI why they hell do we GAS about the civil rights of people in other countries? What the hell was all the fuss about over that SA reporter that was killed?
Because America sucks. we don't deserve to be the best.

We didn't build that.

Only if we don't acknowledge some are more vulnerable than others. This should be a targeted approach but instead we continue one size fits all. You can't apply a NYC model to everywhere
Hence the reason (aside from the Constitution) Trump's "total authority" comment was so insanely stupid. Common sense dictates that these decisions have to be made regionally. People are going to get fed up fast if this comes around again.

Reactions: hog88
Fauci says reopening too quickly will ‘backfire’

It's just a bad situation. If people don't listen, there will be a second surge of infections and death, worse than this first wave.
Fauci also thought this wouldn't be a major threat to the US either. And that was a straight comment without any "if we do this, or don't do that". That was based on bad/misguided data from its origin.

Fast forward several weeks and he (along with everyone else) know a lot more not only about the virus but who is the most at risk by comparison to when he made his first claim.

Maybe, I suspect these is a disconnect by the general public on the anecdotal effectiveness and clinical effectiveness of the drug when weighed against the risk profile.

Though I have a BSN, I'm not qualified to speak on the merits of the appropriateness of prescribing medications. I don't disagree that the decision should be between a doctor and the patient.

One last comment: Something I think is often lost in this debate is that the majority of the time your doctor doesn’t actually know what’s wrong with. They simply describe something with antibiotic or antiviral properties (or both like a Z pack). So when people say “this wasn’t approved for corona virus” they miss how common this practice is. Given that your doctor often doesn’t know the exact virus or bacteria you’re infected with

Reactions: hog88
Stop being the victim, are you kidding me? GTFO

If God is "everywhere", why is it so hard to watch the message of the good word being streamed live? I'm sure the church can pass the proverbial go fund me link instead of an offering plate. Apparently, the personal relationships with the savior requires meeting up with others with personal relationships for it to be effective.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Pack it up guys, Titansvolfaninga's beliefs are the only ones that matter.
well, I am doing what the Bible says. I was able to "attend" Church yesterday in my home with my family. Your Church don't live stream? There are plenty of inspired sermons on Youtube. Stop crying, no one is taking away your right to worship. Anne Frank hid in an attic for two years, and you people are crying about a month of places being partially closed. Cut or color your own damn hair. Cook at home. Spend time with your family.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
If God is "everywhere", why is it so hard to watch the message of the good word being streamed live? I'm sure the church can pass the proverbial go fund me link instead of an offering plate. Apparently, the personal relationships with the savior requires meeting up with others with personal relationships for it to be effective.
Ah yes, the all tolerant left making a mockery out of religion. BTW, who are you to tell me how to worship? Fellowship? Or anything else

. Apparently, the personal relationships with the savior requires meeting up with others with personal relationships for it to be effective.
Actually... there is something very real about being in the presence of other believers that many people need, so I wouldn’t totally discount it.

VN Store

Back