Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

A good 35,000 had one foot in the grave already. The rest had weird immune system reactions.
That's the part that it's going to take years to figure out. Of course, I've also got a neighbor who is on a ventilator as we speak and had no underlying conditions. Who knows??

Reactions: InVOLuntary
OK, I got 5 people in my house, so the Holy Spirit will be in our midst. Find you 1 or 2 friends and worship with them. Why is that hard to do?
Why is anyone wanting to attend church such an issue for you? You literally have a complex for anything the right wants. Which I've told you time and time again both sides are FOS nor do I defend either side but yet anything that comes close to a belief of the right you attack. Seriously, get over your hatred for Trump it has nothing to do with me.

That's the part that it's going to take years to figure out. Of course, I've also got a neighbor who is on a ventilator as we speak and had no underlying conditions. Who knows??

That's the thing, you're neighbor may not have known about an underlying condition. Wife had a cousin die last year from a heart attack, looked to be healthy as a horse in his 50s but turned out his arteries were as clogged as the Lincoln tunnel at rush hour.

Reactions: McDad and allvol123
Then I dont want to hear a peep outta your ass
Because my job allows me to work from home, I can't have an opinion? So does this hold true for men? Since they can't get pregnant they shut up about abortion? Should NON-POC be quiet about racism? Just asking so that I will know when to tell you to shut the F up.

That's the thing, you're neighbor may not have known about an underlying condition. Wife had a cousin die last year from a heart attack, looked to be healthy as a horse in his 50s but turned out his arteries were as clogged as the Lincoln tunnel at rush hour.
This guy's only underlying condition is that he's 70 years old. He's as good as a 70 year old can be.

Good news though. I just asked my wife if she'd heard anything and she actually just got a text that after a week on the vent, they actually took him off last night and he seemed to be faring OK. He's still extremely weak, but I figured he was a goner.

Because my job allows me to work from home, I can't have an opinion? So does this hold true for men? Since they can't get pregnant they shut up about abortion? Should NON-POC be quiet about racism? Just asking so that I will know when to tell you to shut the F up.
In your stupid analogies you're the white guy saying racism no longer exists because you dont see it. You're the male saying women should just close their legs. You arent the tolerant one in this. You're the privileged snob telling everyone else how easy it is from your throne of employment.

This guy's only underlying condition is that he's 70 years old. He's as good as a 70 year old can be.

Good news though. I just asked my wife if she'd heard anything and she actually just got a text that after a week on the vent, they actually took him off last night and he seemed to be faring OK. He's still extremely weak, but I figured he was a goner.

being 70 is an underlying condition

Reactions: allvol123
being 70 is an underlying condition
Of course it is. That's why I mentioned it. Still though . . . this guy is a retired FBI agent who I constantly see running and his wife is an RN who stays on his ass about going to the Doctor and taking care of himself. He's definitely not the guy you'd expect to show such severe symptoms.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Why is anyone wanting to attend church such an issue for you? You literally have a complex for anything the right wants. Which I've told you time and time again both sides are FOS nor do I defend either side but yet anything that comes close to a belief of the right you attack. Seriously, get over your hatred for Trump it has nothing to do with me.
Because the church you speak of is just a building. People are free to worship at home with friends and family. Why do you feel the need to worship in a large group?

I'm 70, and not really that worried about it. Life is full of risks. I know that I'm going to die at some point anyway. The odds of me dying from this is pretty slim. We have had 145 deaths from this in Tennessee out of 6 million people. In my county, 2 out of 65,000.

Reactions: allvol123
They still go to the grocery store, There are no orders saying a person can't do that. Are you saying at risk people should stay home because Trump's minions refuse to?
Grocery stores are not safe.... why are they not doing delivery or car pick up?

Of course it is. That's why I mentioned it. Still though . . . this guy is a retired FBI agent who I constantly see running and his wife is an RN who stays on his ass about going to the Doctor and taking care of himself. He's definitely not the guy you'd expect to show such severe symptoms.

What’s this “ running “ thing ? Was a bear chasing him and he didn’t have a friend to trip before he got back in the truck ?

VN Store

Back