Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

In your stupid analogies you're the white guy saying racism no longer exists because you dont see it. You're the male saying women should just close their legs. You arent the tolerant one in this. You're the privileged snob telling everyone else how easy it is from your throne of employment.
People who can't work, are on reduced hours, or depend on the consumers for their livelihood (restaurant servers, for example) are having a incredibly difficult time right now. And the stimulus only goes so far.

In your stupid analogies you're the white guy saying racism no longer exists because you dont see it. You're the male saying women should just close their legs. You arent the tolerant one in this. You're the privileged snob telling everyone else how easy it is from your throne of employment.
The white guy that says racism is an excuse, or the man that says abortion should be illegal. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. All I see is people crying about going to Church or getting their haircut, or going to sit down to have a burger and beer. I feel sorry for the people that are losing income. Their needs to be something done for people that lost income. The $1200 is nothing more than minimum wage * 160.

I went to Lowe's and it was packed. Grocery store packed.

The white guy that says racism is an excuse, or the man that says abortion should be illegal. Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. All I see is people crying about going to Church or getting their haircut, or going to sit down to have a burger and beer. I feel sorry for the people that are losing income. Their needs to be something done for people that lost income. The $1200 is nothing more than minimum wage * 160.

There was enough money to give every citizen ~$6k from the recent relief bill but that was whittled down to a means tested $1200. Be angry at the politicians for taking that money away. They used it to buy favors

I love the hardliners in here. I bet almost none bought 2 months of food and are really staying home the whole time.

We went to the grocery store , spent $500 stocking up the pantry and I still went to 7-11 yesterday . Im trying to figure out if I’m socially irresponsible or fiscally responsible for supporting my community . ( even though they are probably 90% liberals )

We went to the grocery store , spent $500 stocking up the pantry and I still went to 7-11 yesterday . Im trying to figure out if I’m socially irresponsible or fiscally responsible for supporting my community . ( even though they are probably 90% liberals )

Hopefully both......

Reactions: 0nelilreb
There was enough money to give every citizen ~$6k from the recent relief bill but that was whittled down to a means tested $1200. Be angry at the politicians for taking that money away. They used it to buy favors
I can't believe that more people don't think about that. What the heck is going on when we've got a government that has the ability to hand out staggering amounts of cash to its citizens and businesses and effectively pick winners and losers? There's so much wrong with that.

Packed with the people who still have income. Packed with the people not wondering about how the hell their business, which they have poured not just their life savings but their souls into will have a damn shot after the government shut them down and the democrats delay in refunding the PPP. Next time you have a virtual church make sure you give a shout out to the people that fight for YOUR rights even when you won't.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
So you're hoping for death? Imagine that

If it's Gods will man. He has a plan for you, nothing I can do about it - certainly you don't believe my "hope" that the gene pool gets a splash of chlorine influences the omnipotent creator of the universe.

Do you?

If it's Gods will man. He has a plan for you, nothing I can do about it - certainly you don't believe my "hope" that the gene pool gets a splash of chlorine influences the omnipotent creator of the universe.

Do you?
You seriously are a sick individual, your hatred for Trump has you wishing death upon people.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Reactions: Purple Tiger
People are being idiots. Publix here is trying and made each aisle 1 way but it's completely ignored. People hugging in line, reaching over others, kids everywhere, etc. Then the people loading curbside aren't acting much different. Eventually common sense needs to overtake govt regulation
Same thing here at Publix. People with masks and gloves stop to say hi to each other and block walkways too. I don't care that they're talking. just move.

I know enough about Norfolk to question your choice of residence

Reactions: 0nelilreb and McDad
Honestly the military just needs to deliver rice and water and shut down all grocery stores. I mean are we going to be serious about this thing or not?

We putting kroger workers in the line of fire just so you can enjoy steak and eggs.
That would be best. People don't even want to abide by a partial shut down. Basically we are prolonging this thing.

well, I am doing what the Bible says. I was able to "attend" Church yesterday in my home with my family. Your Church don't live stream? There are plenty of inspired sermons on Youtube. Stop crying, no one is taking away your right to worship. Anne Frank hid in an attic for two years, and you people are crying about a month of places being partially closed. Cut or color your own damn hair. Cook at home. Spend time with your family.
You were able to listen to a sermon and perhaps listen to some worship songs and worship with your family, but you must admit it was not the same experience you'd have meeting with 5, 10, 25, or 500 other families in worship too.
It doesn't seem rational for Church to be suspended on Sunday morning then see 300 cars in a parking lot for Lowe's since most Churches have less than 100 people in attendance.
Your Church leaders (Pastor, Elder, Iman, Rabbi, Abbot) should have the best interest of his/her followers and make the decision when and how to hold events based on guidance from their local health officials which could be a doctor or nurse in their flock, not just a health department which might be influenced for political favor.

VN Store

Back