Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I am having a hard time understanding what it means to trade at a negative. Like what does that mean is going on?

It sounds like they are having to pay people to buy the futures? Or that they charging people to hold futures?

I think it means they are paying to get rid of it.

I believe it means they will pay you to take their contract off their books. They’re betting it’s going to cost them less in the long run.
Can I just tell them where to park a few trailers or rail cars?

I m being a bit tongue and cheek, but only kinda.

This hoax was led by the left wing media because they want to bring Trump down. Now I agree Trump has fell into their trap to some degree. He's more reasonable than Fauci and your media but he should have stuck with his original message.
so everyone is stupid.....The left are evil geniuses? I will say this, if the left continues to fool you all. Maybe you all should find another line of work.

In other news from this afternoon.
93939734_914785465623460_3691305549443366912_n.jpg

I think China is the one that F'd us. They are the ones that unleashed a nasty bat virus on the world and killed our economies. If I were Trump there would be hell to pay and I would crush China's economy like a bug.

China may have a lot of world enemies when this thing begins settling down. Damn China.

And yet as has been proven time after time, CNN and the NYT are a lot more honest, accurate, and close to center than is Fox.

Says who????

You?

I can make totally opinion based statements too.

"Yet it has been found Luther is wrong 99 times out of 100."

Reactions: 37L1
I think China is the one that F'd us. They are the ones that unleashed a nasty bat virus on the world and killed our economies. If I were Trump there would be hell to pay and I would crush China's economy like a bug.

How would the US go about crushing the Chinese economy? Could that cause possible conflict?

So here in Virginia our cases have declined for a 3rd day in a row, however Northam says it needs to be a significant drop each day for 14 days without defining what significant is. Were never getting ungrounded while the rest of our friends are outside playing

VN Store

Back