Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Where's everyone going to get their herd immunity when we do away with this social distancing nonsense? I'm think WalMart then the Waffle House.

Reactions: luthervol
How would the US go about crushing the Chinese economy? Could that cause possible conflict?
We buy at least half or more of the junk they export. Quit buying their crap and their economy collapses. It'll take a few years to move manufacturing back to the US or source stuff from other countries, but by the time we get done with them they won't have a pot to piss in.

GA eases back in.......

Kemp: Some businesses can reopen within days

Kemp’s announcement means gyms, fitness centers, barber shops, hair salons and other indoor businesses can reopen on Friday if they follow CDC guidelines in place to fight the spread of the outbreak.

The governor also said restaurants that have been forced to suspend in-person dining can resume operations on April 27, again if guidelines are follow.

GA eases back in.......

Kemp’s announcement means gyms, fitness centers, barber shops, hair salons and other indoor businesses can reopen on Friday if they follow CDC guidelines in place to fight the spread of the outbreak.

The governor also said restaurants that have been forced to suspend in-person dining can resume operations on April 27, again if guidelines are follow.

Morons starting to wake up to the carnage being created.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
I don't know what is going on with diesel, around my house it costs $1.00- $1.10 more per gallon than regular gas does.

One of the reasons diesel has been higher than gas is we have been exporting it to Europe since they have shuttered several of their refineries.

GA eases back in.......

I particularly enjoyed the tap dance he was doing when talking about church services.

So here in Virginia our cases have declined for a 3rd day in a row, however Northam says it needs to be a significant drop each day for 14 days without defining what significant is. Were never getting ungrounded while the rest of our friends are outside playing
there has to be decline for 14 days....that is the rule of thumb

VN Store

Back