Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Riddle me this...

There's a bully outside your door and he's gonna beat you up when you leave. The police are over a year away.

When should you go outside?
Riddle me this........
The three people you love most are detained in a room with two doors. One door lets you leave and the other door will trigger an explosive that will kill one of them,, maim one of the them, and leave the other unharmed.
They add a safe exit door every week.
So you have a 50% chance of picking the correct door in week one, a 67% chance in week two, a 75% chance in week three, etc...
There is a lessening increase in the probability of selecting a safe exit each week but there will never be a 100% guarantee of a safe exit. You have to select when they leave and by which door.

When do you tell them to leave?

Last edited:
Hey, do you remember that speech on the 2000 campaign trail in which Al Gore talked about the "sidewinding Republicans"?
The only problem was he pronounced the word "wind" as a noun, e.g., the wind blowing outside, rather than as a verb, e.g., winding a watch.
I thought it was hilarious.
It didn't get a lot of playing time.
I like funnies.
I don't remember that, but I do remember Al Gore calling himself "the father of the internet" in 2000 and Republicans had a field day with it. George W. Bush even used it as a jab in one of their debates with this line: "The man (Gore) not only invented the internet, but he also must have invented the calculator," when Bush was accusing Gore of using "fuzzy math". Republicans really took Gore to task for his hyperbole, exaggerations and embellishments and now they have a President who does much of the same thing, while they stay silent.

I don't remember that, but I do remember Al Gore calling himself "the father of the internet" in 2000 and Republicans had a field day with it. George W. Bush even used it as a jab in one of their debates with this line: "The man (Gore) not only invented the internet, but he also must have invented the calculator," when Bush was accusing Gore of using "fuzzy math". Republicans really took Gore to task for his hyperbole, exaggerations and embellishments and now they have a President who does much of the same thing, while they stay silent.

I fully expect at some y President Obama blamed George W Bush for his endorsement of Senator O'Biden

I did my internship with Sen Gore so I should get penny credit for interweb

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
First day in politics?

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Riddle me this........
The three people you love most are detained in a room with two doors. One door lets you leave and the other door will trigger an explosive that will kill one of them,, maim one of the them, and leave the other unharmed.
They add a safe exit door every week.
So you have a 50% chance of picking the correct door in week one, a 67% chance in week two, a 75% chance in week three, etc...
There is a lessening increase in the probability of selecting a safe exit each week but there will never be a 100% guarantee of a safe exit. You have to select when they leave and by which door.

When do you tell them to leave?

Leave before any new doors are introduced.

VN Store

Back