Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

but if there is no government shut down, and he has eased restrictions....they can not apply for federal aid.
The aid is tied to shut downs and restrictions? I thought just declaring an emergency did that? If it is tied to denying people rights there needs to be lawsuits all over the place.

I will need to see a link for that.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
So irresponsible of you to say that. I have a mother I like visit and I don't want her to die because I went to a ballgame. Priorities.
I have a mother I don’t want to die either..... that is why we take extreme precautions around her till this is over..... it’s about personal responsibility

So irresponsible of you to say that. I have a mother I like visit and I don't want her to die because I went to a ballgame. Priorities.
...A perfect example of the false narrative. Just because we go back to work doesn’t mean we go back to normal and have no regard for other people. I doubt very many of us would walk into a packed stadium in a metro area tomorrow whether we could or not.

I heard something that said TN has been one of the worst in terms of reduced movement. Considering our numbers, that actually made me feel better.

I always want some CFA.
We have enough space here. Most of us keep a distance anyway.

Now those metro cities with their public transportation are cesspools of disease. Deathtraps. We should probably outlaw cities with more than 1 million in population and forcibly shutdown public transportation.

You can take that to the high school level as well.
Zoom position meetings are getting a little monotonous.
I think there will be High School sporting events in the Fall. I think College Football will be played with fans being phased in slowly as the season progresses. With the NFL they will play and pending where you live will probably have fans. Just my opinion, I have no direct information

Then make an educated, adult decision and don't go visit her. That's the part about protecting the most vulnerable. I am one of the least vulnerable
even if he doesn't go to the ball game, there are people that go to the ball game that he may come in contact with. Viruses spread really easily.

Now those metro cities with their public transportation are cesspools of disease. Deathtraps. We should probably outlaw cities with more than 1 million in population and forcibly shutdown public transportation.

I've been wondering if you're going to see a mass exodus from the cities. Causing a home construction boom. Doubt it. Just pondering.

Then make an educated, adult decision and don't go visit her. That's the part about protecting the most vulnerable. I am one of the least vulnerable
So the grocery stores are not hiring? You can go get a job if you want but that's not the type job you want. The adult decision would be to take that job.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
You work at a sports venue?

This is again the same crap argument strategy of completely changing what the other person said to fit your argument.

Just because things are opened up doesnt mean you HAVE to put others, or yourself at risk. The government isnt going to be out there making sure you go right back to your prequarantine routine. You can stay at home and away from mom without the government telling you so.

...A perfect example of the false narrative. Just because we go back to work doesn’t mean we go back to normal and have no regard for other people. I doubt very many of us would walk into a packed stadium in a metro area tomorrow whether we could or not.
I know right. Naysayers are acting like everything will be back to pre March functionality. Guess they're smoking too much while they're at home.

Not exactly brilliant legal minds here on the left side
I didnt see he exact terminology in the sections covering homicide (chapter/section 5). I could be missing it somewhere else. But under homicide I didnt find anything that would link back to the actions of an elected official.

And no politician wants any of those laws to point back at them, so I very much doubt there are any written in that manner.

They won’t let us go to work, games and such but New York City is absolutely jamming essential workers into subway cars.

“Ok the guy with the actual authority and responsibility is using his platform for, at best, fabulist self-promotion, but what the real story is how journalists that most Americans can’t name and wouldn’t recognize aren’t doing more to help us understand what’s happening right now... during their live broadcast of the man who is actually responsible for knowing what is happening right now.”

What a colossal joke. And it doesn’t even get into the comments about the reliability of Chinese media or comments about our mainstream media being the cause of this “overreaction.”

When any one person in the media has the unilateral authority and responsibility of the President of the United States, this won’t look like sycophantic deflection. Today is not that day.

strawman. congrats.

not what I said but I'm sure glad your take on my comments got you all riled up.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back