Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I watch Carlson all the time. I watch Hannity and vomit.

Carlson keeps Fox from falling over and cracking open the right side of it's head. He's cool on UFOs.

The only thing so far that you’ve said that’s reasonable . Just when I thought you sat around drooling on yourself, you say something relatively sane .

The only thing so far that you’ve said that’s reasonable . Just when I thought you sat around drooling on yourself, you say something relatively sane .

You know, if you quit looking in my bathroom window, you wouldn't see the drool or my pee-pee.

Oh, my bad. I forgot your BF left you. I'll post pics so you don't have to continue on as a felonious Pee-Peeping reb.

You know, if you quit looking in my bathroom window, you wouldn't see the drool or my pee-pee.

Oh, my bad. I forgot your BF left you. I'll post pics so you don't have to continue on as a felonious Pee-Peeping reb.

And just like that ... he’s back to full stupid . Smh . I should have known better, I blame myself .

Moment Idaho mother-of-four, 40, is Arrested for using closed playground, sparking mass anti-lockdown protest

A mother-of-four from Idaho was seen on video getting arrested on Tuesday for violating coronavirus restrictions by being at a closed playground, sparking a large protest at the the local City Hall hours later.

Sara Walton Brady, 40, from Meridian, was in the shuttered playground section of Kleiner Park with her children just before 4pm along with other people to protest against the state's stay-at-home order.

The rally was organized by the Idaho Freedom Foundation - a conservative organization dedicated, according to its website, to depleting 'the power of special interests and free people from government dependency.'
Idaho mom arrested for protesting lockdown at closed playground

27508138-8245221-image-a-13_1587564938035.jpg

27508098-8245221-Brady_was_led_away_from_the-m-39_1587565500590.jpg

Idaho mom arrested for protesting coronavirus lockdown at a closed playground | Daily Mail Online

I watch Carlson all the time. I watch Hannity and vomit.

Carlson keeps Fox from falling over and cracking open the right side of it's head. He's cool on UFOs.
UFOs? I see them a lot. That is, until ATC tells me what they are, or I can see it for myself. ADS-B helped in the A350 as well.

You talking about little silver saucer flying machines?

I would like to know what this was though. I was flying into SFO when I saw this and queried ATC about it. They didn't have any idea, but a lot of other pilots saw it as well....

Skip ahead to 1:20 and watch. This was filmed from LA.

Moment Idaho mother-of-four, 40, is Arrested for using closed playground, sparking mass anti-lockdown protest

A mother-of-four from Idaho was seen on video getting arrested on Tuesday for violating coronavirus restrictions by being at a closed playground, sparking a large protest at the the local City Hall hours later.

Sara Walton Brady, 40, from Meridian, was in the shuttered playground section of Kleiner Park with her children just before 4pm along with other people to protest against the state's stay-at-home order.

The rally was organized by the Idaho Freedom Foundation - a conservative organization dedicated, according to its website, to depleting 'the power of special interests and free people from government dependency.'

Idaho mom arrested for protesting coronavirus lockdown at a closed playground | Daily Mail Online
welcome to North Korea

She thought she was Tom Brady. She got learnt. Now she is going to learn that they may very well take her children away. It's what they do with public-showing fooknutards.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Looks like about 90% of the other politicians. Did you see the part about him resigning because of threats against his family?

Which part of his statement warranted him to be censured?

The Georgia state lawmaker pointed to the president's criminal justice reform efforts, as well as low levels of unemployment for black Americans during most of Trump's presidency.

"It's very simple to me. President Trump's handling of the economy, his support for historically black colleges and his criminal justice initiatives drew me to endorse his campaign," Jones told the AJC last week.

That's not what I read. He did not resign due to threats. And take a look at his .... remarkably flamboyant ... history. I don't think he is a reliable barometer of much.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
UFOs? I see them a lot. That is, until ATC tells me what they are, or I can see it for myself. ADS-B helped in the A350 as well.

You talking about little silver saucer flying machines?

I would like to know what this was though. I was flying into SFO when I saw this and queried ATC about it. They didn't have any idea, but a lot of other pilots saw it as well....

Skip ahead to 1:20 and watch. This was filmed from LA.

Not going to lie , there are some military videos that are supposed to be verified , I would really like answers to concerning “ UFOs” .

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back