Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

MI Gov. Whitmer: Reopen Demonstrations ‘Force Us to Stay’ in Shutdown Posture Longer

JEFF POOR 23 Apr 2020

Thursday on MSNBC, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) spoke out against the “reopen” protests in her state and claimed they could prolong the state’s shutdown.

Whitmer argued her actions were justified in that her state’s the tenth-most populous but had the third-highest death rate.

MI Gov. Whitmer: Reopen Demonstrations 'Force Us to Stay' in Shutdown Posture Longer

Reactions: McDad
MI Gov. Whitmer: Reopen Demonstrations ‘Force Us to Stay’ in Shutdown Posture Longer

JEFF POOR 23 Apr 2020

Thursday on MSNBC, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D-MI) spoke out against the “reopen” protests in her state and claimed they could prolong the state’s shutdown.

Whitmer argued her actions were justified in that her state’s the tenth-most populous but had the third-highest death rate.

MI Gov. Whitmer: Reopen Demonstrations 'Force Us to Stay' in Shutdown Posture Longer
She keeps that up and people are going to take physical action.

I am calling in some as soon as they reopen.

Watched a news report a few years ago about a Chinese restaurant in the U.S. that had a rope strung across their outdoors patio in the back of the restaurant, with dead animals hanging from the rope. Summertime and flies all over the animals.

That Chinese food was served to their customers.

Well, I won’t keep you waiting:

When I see sequential posts from otherwise articulate posters with sentences that look like these, I assume the poster is exceptionally wee wee’d off and the adrenaline is making them sloppy. And then I laugh.

Will await your denial before I commence.

you are a strange person.

my mood is decidedly different than you imply but you knew I'd say that right?

enjoy your laugh, I'm picturing the Reefer Madness guy.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/woman-wakes-up-in-body-bag-after-being-pronounced-dead-by-doctor/

Woman Wakes Up in Body Bag after being Pronounced Dead by Doctor

body-bag-stock-01.jpg

My wife tried to pull this **** on me once.

Watched a news report a few years ago about a Chinese restaurant in the U.S. that had a rope strung across their outdoors patio in the back of the restaurant, with dead animals hanging from the rope. Summertime and flies all over the animals.

You have to age the meat, right?

I'm going to give it another week, everybody and their damn brother will flood restaurants next week. The sushi withdrawals have been real though, first restaurant I'm going to after everyone chills out.

You can get fresh made sushi at Kroger.

Local lore in my town back in GA was about the dead cat skeletons in the alley behind the Chinese eatery. We ate there a bit too. His fried rice has spoiled my wife on everyone else's. No one but George makes it to suit her. Lot to be said for good fried rice. Super nice family, but a Chinese man named George?

I hope it works, and if not that, something else. I’m ready for people to stop getting sick and myself getting a haircut and back to work.

People politicizing this on both sides are being stupid, and Trump isn’t helping matters by stoking the fire.
Go retro 70’s on the hair. The music was good and everybody was cool.

I went to a market in Peru a few years ago that had every dead animal you could imagine in it. My God it was disgusting. Animals with their heads staring at you and this went on for a mile or more. Be thankful for where you live.

spent a couple summers in the Phillipines in College. Mostly around Manila. Never went to one of those markets, and probably didn't want to. But, we sure did eat some fantastic food. Dad did eat one of those eggs they bury in the ground there. He was one never to offend when offered local delicacies on his travels. Good thing I wasn't along when he did try the weird stuff. I would have said no even if I wasn't supposed to. No telling what he ate in Africa.

VN Store

Back