Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Signing people up for clinical trials now. If you’ve got the Rona, I’ve got the syringe and some Clorox. Hit me back.

Are you implying from this that shining a light on people at a certain wavelength is a viable treatment option?

I mean, all power to them if that works, but color me skeptical at the moment.
They are using it currently in Los Angeles at Cedar Sinai as a trial therapy

Are you implying from this that shining a light on people at a certain wavelength is a viable treatment option?

I mean, all power to them if that works, but color me skeptical at the moment.

It's just some lame hospital, right?

But you're not skeptical on something like remdesivir, right?

Reactions: 508mikey
The group at Cedars-Sinai are talking about integrating a UV light source with the air tube that goes down into the patient’s trachea.
I could see how that might have some effect. UV is pretty well known for killing bad bugs I've seen water treatments for houses that use them and I've had them on various aquariums as well.

I could see how that might have some effect. UV is pretty well known for killing bad bugs I've seen water treatments for houses that use them and I've had them on various aquariums as well.

I had one built into my pond filter. I have a UV filter in with my house AC system.

I was watching and didn't see it as him joking at all. Maybe his mouth got ahead of his head or he used his outside voice inappropriately. I think he truly believes he has valuable input for the scientists
I didn't see any reason to joke there, but maybe he was just being a hoot like when he was gleeful that Romney might have gotten Corona Virus.

Well Sweeds have to join the military so they don't have a bunch of tit sucking, blue check mark millennial's hiding under their beds

Very well could be Sweden passes this thing off with no impact and in a month they just look at us freaking out like “a fuss over that silly bug everyone caught month ago?”

It's just some lame hospital, right?

But you're not skeptical on something like remdesivir, right?

I would be surprised -- but pleasantly so -- if shining a UV light on people is an effective treatment option. But if so, great.

The drug, I don't know what to think. Anecdotal reports it works. One trial says it does not. But that trial is suspect due to it being an incomplete sample size. I think that is one where its wait and see.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Well Sweeds have to join the military so they don't have a bunch of tit sucking, blue check mark millennial's hiding under their beds

Sweden is full of poons. If you think the offended culture is bad here, go to Sweden. I cannot even put it into words...you just have to see it in person.

Some of the older people realize how ridiculous and over the top it is. The young people know no different.

I would be surprised -- but pleasantly so -- if shining a UV light on people is an effective treatment option. But if so, great.

The drug, I don't know what to think. Anecdotal reports it works. One trial says it does not. But that trial is suspect due to it being an incomplete sample size. I think that is one where its wait and see.
Again, it is in the trial stage but so far has positive results. There is a specific criteria that has to be met before they will use the therapy on you, you have to be on a ventilator, they use the tube to insert the light and how it works from there I have no clue but it removes the virus from the cells without destroying them.

Hold up. I'm not reading thru several pages.

Trump is correct about uv light inside the body as a treatment????

VN Store

Back