Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sweden is full of poons. If you think the offended culture is bad here, go to Sweden. I cannot even put it into words...you just have to see it in person.

Some of the older people realize how ridiculous and over the top it is. The young people know no different.

You have something against poon?

I would be surprised -- but pleasantly so -- if shining a UV light on people is an effective treatment option. But if so, great.

The drug, I don't know what to think. Anecdotal reports it works. One trial says it does not. But that trial is suspect due to it being an incomplete sample size. I think that is one where its wait and see.

Extremely responsible post .

Hold up. I'm not reading thru several pages.

Trump is correct about uv light inside the body as a treatment????
As I posted about a half hour ago, there is work going on at Cedars-Sinai medical center (you've heard of that one right?) where they are looking to integrate a UV light source with the air tube that goes down into a patient's trachea when being put on a ventilator... now, whether Trump knew anything about that yesterday or not, is another question.

Reactions: 37L1 and McDad
At this point, I’m really starting to laugh every time somebody says “confirmed cases”. It’s becoming clear that is nowhere near reality.
I trust our numbers more than I trust other countries numbers if that tells you anything.

Reactions: JCP201
I think my one guy had developed a coagulopathy about 5 days in. I mentioned it to the NP and he said put the labs in. The PT/INR came back high. The liver has about 260 enzymatic reactions that happens in it to balance the body out. We saw all of them with elevated liver enzymes early on. It is a characteristic that kept coming up.

Was a PTT also ordered or any other COAG work up? D dimer?

VN Store

Back