Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

As I posted about a half hour ago, there is work going on at Cedars-Sinai medical center (you've heard of that one right?) where they are looking to integrate a UV light source with the air tube that goes down into a patient's trachea when being put on a ventilator... now, whether Trump knew anything about that yesterday or not, is another question.
Thanks. Firstly, that's a cool treatment concept.
Secondly, that may be a bigly lucky break for Orange Man.

Reactions: 37L1 and RavinDave
Inslee announcing Washington state is reopening the rest of the construction industry. That's good timing for us, I was just starting to run out of work to do.
Good news, Bart. Hope you're back at it asap.

Reactions: BartW
Additionally, if a 2nd wave hits, their approach means more natural immunity and probably better numbers overall.
🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

BINGO! Sweden more than likely got his right all along. We may experience a pretty good second wave due to less of our population having got the virus because of the lock downs. Sweden more than likely won't even have to bat an eye at it.

Reactions: allvol123
BINGO! Sweden more than likely got his right all along. We may experience a pretty good second wave due to less of our population having got the virus because of the lock downs. Sweden more than likely won't even have to bat an eye at it.
This virus ALWAYS comes down to bats. ;)

When the "scientific" main stream is flooded by politics you get bad data and you don't get science with a common sense approach.

Sweden took a data driven common sense approach to the virus and it more than likely will turn out well for them in the long run.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/23/woman-wakes-up-in-body-bag-after-being-pronounced-dead-by-doctor/

Woman Wakes Up in Body Bag after being Pronounced Dead by Doctor

body-bag-stock-01.jpg
I could see this happening. We require 2 people to pronounce. If someone doesn't check all 5 things required to pronounce then It could occur. Id hate to think of the repercussions of this.

Heck no. I'm gonna audible out of a rush to a QB keeper so I can bring my score against Bama to one possession. Can. Not. Miss.

You go, Guarantano! Remember, don’t get too close to Coach after you run that play.

Reactions: McDad
Thanks. Firstly, that's a cool treatment concept.
Secondly, that may be a bigly lucky break for Orange Man.

I actually think people forget that he has access to all info / Drs. / projects before it’s made public . I don’t think he gets that lucky , I just think his way of being informative comes across chopped, rough , insensitive, sometimes brutal and goofy at times .. so like a New Yorker . That’s why they don’t keep the spotlight on Gov. Cuomo for long at a time , if they did and people pushed him hard you’d see that New York attitude come out more . If Trump was more polished and less abrasive at bringing up or out info to the public he would be judged as harsh as he is ( for the most part ) . IMO

When the "scientific" main stream is flooded by politics you get bad data and you don't get science with a common sense approach.

Sweden took a data driven common sense approach to the virus and it more than likely will turn out well for them in the long run.

Sweden did not screw over their economy, will develop herd immunity faster and will more than likely not have a significant second wave.

America on the other hand will have screwed over our economy, we will have slowed herd immunity and more than likely have a significant second wave because we let politics bend science to convince the majority to take the chicken little approach.

I think so. My wife and I, and I know others on this board have posted the same, had a cough in December that hung on for two weeks. My wife felt crappy and fatigued for a couple of days or so, I had a day of low grade fever. I’ve talked to many others that had same symptoms in the same time period. Anything is possible and probably likely once we have all the evidence.

Reactions: McDad
Sweden did not screw over their economy, will develop herd immunity faster and will more than likely not have a significant second wave.

America on the other hand will have screwed over our economy, we will have slowed herd immunity and more than likely have a significant second wave because we let politics bend science to convince the majority to take the chicken little approach.
We seem to get stupider with every bug that comes.

VN Store

Back