Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I mean at this point Biden doesn't even need to do anything. Just let this moron of a president go on TV every day and show off his complete and utter stupidity. Trump seems to get more absurd as each day he goes on. It's great for the Democrats, I guess.

Again .. have you listened to Biden do his interviews ? You are just wanting to swap one idiot that you know how he operates , for one idiot that you don’t know how he would . But I guess that politics and can be said for every election . Nobody is going to come out of this next election unscathed. Just a fact .

What are the odds that this winter, no one has type a or b flu and everyone has coronavirus. And then the government shuts everything down again.

My son is going into his senior year of HS. The footbll season is his primary focus and concern.
Talking to my youngest son’s Principal yesterday, she said, off the record, that they were operating under the assumption that they’d be back in school next Fall, but planning for a possible second quarantine situation November 1. They’re kicking around the idea of moving up the start date and trying to jam the 1st semester in before Thanksgiving.

Talking to my youngest son’s Principal yesterday, she said, off the record, that they were operating under the assumption that they’d be back in school next Fall, but planning for a possible second quarantine situation November 1. They’re kicking around the idea of moving up the start date and trying to jam the 1st semester in before Thanksgiving.
If that happens, America will lose its ever loving mind. Then Trump needs to suspend the election for 4 years.

Reactions: BisonVol and McDad
I mean at this point Biden doesn't even need to do anything. Just let this moron of a president go on TV every day and show off his complete and utter stupidity. Trump seems to get more absurd as each day he goes on. It's great for the Democrats, I guess.

Biden ought to work in the shadows to stir up Rudy and Kelly Anne. Those two are the gifts that keep on giving.

Reactions: Mick
If that happens, America will lose its ever loving mind. Then Trump needs to suspend the election for 4 years.

This would be epic, not because he doesn't have the power to do so (he doesn't), it'd just be hilarious to watch the right desperately attempt to justify it while the left goes thermonuclear.

Reactions: Dr Dread
I doubt he will declare absolute power, but who knows.

Actually he is already talking about using the war powers act to take over our banking system and force them to give out loans to the people the government decides should have them . That’s pretty dang close to absolute power when talking about a free country .

That’s interesting . Crazy times we live in . I’ve never heard of a carrier commander being fired for breaking protocol , then being reinstated on the ship it happened on .

Secnav stepped on his dick, this would be a rare wrong being made right for this administration.

Actually he is already talking about using the war powers act to take over our banking system and force them to give out loans to the people the government decides should have them . That’s pretty dang close to absolute power when talking about a free country .

So let me get this straight, he's talking about invoking seldom used war authority to force private institutions to give money away to the businesses and people? And he gets to decide who? And we're not at war? This, after doling out hundreds of billions to households and businesses, airlines and wait for it......................................................banks.

And the conservative base is OK with this?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dr Dread
If farmers aren't making money off their crops, food prices are going to skyrocket. Restaurants are closing down at an alarming rate as it is.

There's gong to be more expensive products on grocery store shelves at a time when people have less money to spend.

Could you imagine the civil unrest if the food supply chains get interrupted? We're talking Venezuela level.

Scary times we live in.

There are so many plans being kicked around; alternating days so that only half of the students are there at a time, extended days where half students are morning session and half afternoon, etc...
They all sound pretty rotten. I'm for going back to the norm.

Reactions: BisonVol and McDad
So let me get this straight, he's talking about invoking seldom used war authority to force private institutions to give money away to the businesses and people? And he gets to decide who? And we're not at war? This, after doling out hundreds of billions to households and businesses, airlines and wait for it......................................................banks.

And the conservative base is OK with this?

giphy.gif

He actually said take over the banks and force them to do the governments biding . You do know the difference in that and what politicians do with bailing out companies right? That’s a pretty weak argument on your part .

VN Store

Back