Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So..PRO Corona Virus news..I've had zero plane fatalities to deal with this entire month. A few more days to go but man nothing is happening aviation wise. Its usually 3 to 4 per day on the east coast alone. Almost a month off not having to listen to peoples last moments before death.

Reactions: BartW and allvol123
We are only so low due to people’s lifestyle choices not because of a lack of medical resources

No other place on the planet has the options that are available to Americans almost on a 24 hour bases . Our life span for the most part is directly tied to the most First World problems of any country . ( IMO )

I read yesterday that 100 million Americans have high blood pressure. I would assume that to include pre-hypertension but the number is staggering
They should just raise what they consider to be normal blood pressure numbers, and a bunch of folks wouldn't have high blood pressure anymore.

I haven't heard that, but I said the day it happened, that I bet she killed him.

It would be easy to do . NGV is always handing me a handful of pills and saying “here take these “ when she sees me . Sometimes I ask what they are , mostly I just say ..ok . Lol

Last edited:
So..PRO Corona Virus news..I've had zero plane fatalities to deal with this entire month. A few more days to go but man nothing is happening aviation wise. Its usually 3 to 4 per day on the east coast alone. Almost a month off not having to listen to peoples last moments before death.
It sounds like they could use your services in our nation's nursing homes. Our elderly have been dropping like flies in the last month.

It sounds like they could use your services in our nation's nursing homes. Our elderly have been dropping like flies in the last month.
Well unless they are nursing homes with landing strips and FAA equipment, not sure I can help them. But I bet the nursing home deaths have a lot less screaming involved before death...(I hope)

Well unless they are nursing homes with landing strips and FAA equipment, not sure I can help them. But I bet the nursing home deaths have a lot less screaming involved before death...(I hope)
Wow... that does sound like an unenviable task. The recreations of air disasters on The Flight Channel and Allec Joshua Ibay's YouTube channels have gotten very realistic. They really give you the feel of what was going on in the cockpit. I've become quite the couch and bed potato in the last three weeks and have seen some of those... Alaska Airlines flight 261 which crashed off the coast of LA was horrible and completely due to a lax in maintenance.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Wow... that does sound like an unenviable task. The recreations of air disasters on The Flight Channel and Allec Joshua Ibay's YouTube channels have gotten very realistic. They really give you the feel of what was going on in the cockpit. I've become quite the couch and bed potato in the last three weeks and have seen some of those... Alaska Airlines flight 261 which crashed off the coast of LA was horrible.
Just trained some people and used the Überlingen crash from 2002 to demostrate how everyone was at fault for a mid air crash.

When people die in airplanes and it gets media attention we have to have a teleconference about it and thats where we listen to the last recordings. MOST of the time there isn't much bad, but I've heard plenty of men, women, children, screaming before their deaths.

Some sun might do lefties some good. Lack of it would explain the widespread depression and general feelings of failure among the party members.

Here is some science so you'll understand
Vitamin D and Depression: Where is all the Sunshine?
Just a heads-up for someone who may be interested. Sam's Club has a new Vitamin D3: the 5,000 IU. I say "new" because nothing on the label says "Product of China" like some of the older Members Mark vitamins and supplements did, and the one they used to have was 2,000 IU. I got this one back in January before all this started. There are 400 in a bottle, and it's 10 bucks.
The Sams in Johnson City had plenty on the shelves today, which I was surprised. If anyone is a Sams member, you might want to check that out.

Just trained some people and used the Überlingen crash from 2002 to demostrate how everyone was at fault for a mid air crash.

When people die in airplanes and it gets media attention we have to have a teleconference about it and thats where we listen to the last recordings. MOST of the time there isn't much bad, but I've heard plenty of men, women, children, screaming before their deaths.

I remember there was a plane crash in the early 90s that went down in the Florida swamp.....never to be found again. They said it went nose down into the Everglades.

Reactions: BowlBrother85

Are you familiar with the "Kid in the Cockpit" crash of Aeroflot Flight 593 in 1994? A Russian pilot allowed his two kids in the cockpit and handed the controls over to his 16 year old son. While sitting at the helm, the kid inadvertently disengaged the auto pilot and it created a steep bank and then a vertical dive that they couldn't pull out of. It killed 75 people. The recording from the cockpit is heartbreaking.

VN Store

Back