Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just trained some people and used the Überlingen crash from 2002 to demostrate how everyone was at fault for a mid air crash.

When people die in airplanes and it gets media attention we have to have a teleconference about it and thats where we listen to the last recordings. MOST of the time there isn't much bad, but I've heard plenty of men, women, children, screaming before their deaths.
Have there been any modern occurrence of missing air traffic in the Bermuda Triangle? You think these historic losses were weather related or more insidious like magnetic bearing anomaly

Have there been any modern occurrence of missing air traffic in the Bermuda Triangle? You think these historic losses were weather related or more insidious like magnetic bearing anomaly
Not that I know off. No idea what caused that stuff. Most accidents are pilot error on large commercial planes. Small aircraft its usually a mix between pilot error and poorly maintained equipment.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Are you familiar with the "Kid in the Cockpit" crash of Aeroflot Flight 593 in 1994? A Russian pilot allowed his two kids in the cockpit and handed the controls over to his 16 year old son. While sitting at the helm, the kid inadvertently disengaged the auto pilot and it created a steep bank and then a vertical dive that they couldn't pull out of. It killed 75 people. The recording from the cockpit is heartbreaking.
Heard of it but not familiar with it. Dude..the autopilot feature is a common theme in a lot of small airplane crashes..

I remember there was a plane crash in the early 90s that went down in the Florida swamp.....never to be found again. They said it went nose down into the Everglades.
That was ValueJet, or better known as Airtran..or Southwest now. I believe that was from some faulty oxygen tanks in the cargo hold starting a fire.

An Arizona man died in late March after having ingested chloroquine phosphate — believing it would protect him from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The man's wife told NBC News that she had watched televised briefings during which Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine
A man died after ingesting a substance he thought would protect him from coronavirus
How does that refute anything I just said?

I think 80% of people, including Democrats know this.

Even I know that there are some idiots out there hoping to win the Darwin Challenge.

So..PRO Corona Virus news..I've had zero plane fatalities to deal with this entire month. A few more days to go but man nothing is happening aviation wise. Its usually 3 to 4 per day on the east coast alone. Almost a month off not having to listen to peoples last moments before death.

We’ll take it. Looking for wins anywhere we can get them.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I would hope that anyone with common sense, or even anyone with a mental deficiency, would know better than to take medical advice from Trump. Trump is brutally inarticulate. These are moments when Trump's enemies are just laughing at him and making fun of him... and yes, he gives them a ton of ammunition. There was a moment yesterday, when Trump reminded his audience that he wasn't a doctor but then pointed to his head and said "I have a good you-know-what".... He is such a goofball that he isn't dangerous to anyone who isn't already a threat to themselves anyway, but still... it boggles the mind that this idiot is the president.
That just tells you how bad of a candidate Hillary was.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Trump has a way of giving his enemies ammo in certain situations. This is an example of that, although a (very) poor one. Obviously, anyone with common sense knows he wasn't saying inject disinfectant. I think 80% of people, including Democrats know this. Yet, we have to play these parsing of word games with the people that are doing nothing but spreading fear and misinformation.
Thats just not true. Go back and review the video. He was completely serious. He knows what he said was wrong evidenced by claiming now that it was sarcasm. If it was sarcasm no one on earth picked up on it.

Reactions: samanderson

VN Store

Back