Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

At this point who gives a sh!t, 90% of the country is lock down over a "pandemic" that is turning out to be not as bad as originally thought and we have law makers on both sides acting like 12 year old a$$holes. I don't like or trust ANY of them and if you're putting stock into ANYTHING an elected official tells you, then please book your next flight to fantasy land.

I remember it for some reason. There was a ND RB football player that died in that crash.
The two big ones I remember is the Value jet one because it went right into the swamp. The other was a TWA flight out of Boston that exploded and people thought it was shot down by a missile. Both led to serious changes by the FAA. The TWA crash was caused by fuel vapors igniting due to faulty wiring. Years ago I remember reading that a ground technician had bypassed the fuel shutoff control when filling the plane up with fuel and that led to the explosion but I dont remember where I heard that. That led to the FAA mandating changes in fuel tanks. ValueJet led to new requirements for storing hazmat cargo on aircraft. I always tell folks the FAA is reactionary, not proactive.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Look! Look! Look! What donnie said omg look, he's the first president to ever be FOS. Blah blah blah, bunch of cry baby a$$that's. The last time the Government had our best interest in mind was in 1776, everything since has been a disaster.

Thats just not true. Go back and review the video. He was completely serious. He knows what he said was wrong evidenced by claiming now that it was sarcasm. If it was sarcasm no one on earth picked up on it.
He was speaking of a method of trying to clean the inside out. Not specifically a disinfectant, but was thinking along the lines of some drug being able to do something similar. Look, it was worded poorly. I get it. he's going to have to take the "L" for poor phrasing. But the guy is smart enough to know (and you know) that you can't inject Lysol in the body. Of course, he then came back with qualifier and said "you all are doctors, you all need to look into that" or something like that.

I mean, there are plenty of things to beat Trump up on, but this is just the media seizing on a poorly phrased remark and running to extremes.

Not that I know off. No idea what caused that stuff. Most accidents are pilot error on large commercial planes. Small aircraft its usually a mix between pilot error and poorly maintained equipment.
In the famous mid-air collision in San Diego in 1978, a Pacific Southwest Airlines Boeing 727-214 collided with a Cessna 172 at 2,600 feet. The last words from the cockpit were from the co-pilot who said "I love you mom".

Thats just not true. Go back and review the video. He was completely serious. He knows what he said was wrong evidenced by claiming now that it was sarcasm. If it was sarcasm no one on earth picked up on it.
So..you believe him when he eludes to injecting disinfectants into your veins" but not when he says he was trolling the media.

Bold strategy.

Reactions: Orangeburst
In the famous mid-air collision in San Diego in 1978, a Pacific Southwest Airlines Boeing 727-214 collided with a Cessna 172 at 2,600 feet. The last words from the cockpit were from the co-pilot who said "I love you mom".
Mid air collisions are almost always pilot/ATC error. LUCKILY they don't happen that much thanks to things like TCAS.

Every accident I've worked has been a small jet that had engine failure, autopilot failure, or was a hard landing. One incident was a military jet skidding off the runway with I think 60 people on board in Jacksonville but no one was hurt. There are a few dudes at work who were involved with the 9/11 stuff...I hope to get promoted to something else before dealing with a mass casualty event like that.

He was speaking of a method of trying to clean the inside out. Not specifically a disinfectant, but was thinking along the lines of some drug being able to do something similar. Look, it was worded poorly. I get it. he's going to have to take the "L" for poor phrasing. But the guy is smart enough to know (and you know) that you can't inject Lysol in the body. Of course, he then came back with qualifier and said "you all are doctors, you all need to look into that" or something like that.

I mean, there are plenty of things to beat Trump up on, but this is just the media seizing on a poorly phrased remark and running to extremes.
If what you say is the explanation why would he come out today and say it was sarcasm? That means he meant to say what he said but it was all a joke. Sorry to break it to you but this man really is that dumb.

That's as true as saying the health care system has totally failed us. We're 28th or something in life expectancy yet pay more than twice per capita than any other country.
Actually you would be more accurate to say that our public school system is more succesfful than our health care system.
Depends entirely on where you live. I live in Memphis, so my girls go to private school.

Public Schools in Memphis are an absolute sh!t show. Been run by the same group of corrupt idiots for more than 40 years. Absolutely hopeless.

Other districts have wonderful public schooling. So, it all depends.

It had to be sarcasm. No human on earth could be that dumb.
He wasn't bein sarcastic. That is Trump trying to cover his azz. He was being serious about wanting to find a way to "disinfect" the body in the same way that surfaces are disinfected with Lysol or other cleaning products. He wasn't talking about using Lysol or ammonia or anything to inject into the body, however. You know that isn't what he was saying. The media knows that also.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If what you say is the explanation why would he come out today and say it was sarcasm? That means he meant to say what he said but it was all a joke. Sorry to break it to you but this man really is that dumb.
It was Trump doing CYA. He got made to look like a fool by the media and now he's out there doing damage control. The media was able to take his words and embarrass him. One of the few times they have been successful at doing that. Unfortunately for him, he left the door open with poorly phrasing.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back