Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The way the CDC is counting COVID-19 deaths, is no different than the way they count deaths from the seasonal flu. These deaths include "coronavirus-related" deaths, in addition to "coronavirus-caused" deaths. If the scientific community insists on claiming that 36,000 Americans die from the seasonal flu on an annual average, then in order to be consistent (which is the whole point of keeping such statistics), then they must include "coronavirus-related" deaths in the COVID-19 running tally... because you can't arrive at that annual average of 36,000 seasonal flu deaths, without including "flu-related" deaths.
IDPH Director explains how Covid deaths are classified

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I was with you right up till that last part when you went ..

View attachment 273191

Do you think that anyone that voted against Trump would ingest Lysol based on his suggestion that it be studied?

Not just no. Hell no.

Do you think that someone that did vote for Trump might think, hey, he's President. He has access to more info than we do so maybe it works?

Conceivable. One hopes no person is dumb enough to do it. Bit the universe of people were are talking about might have some of those people in it.

Do you think that anyone that voted against Trump would ingest Lysol or aquarium cleaner based on his suggestion that it be studied?

Not just no. Hell no.

Do you think that someone that did vote for Trump might think, hey, he's President. He has access to more info than we do so maybe it works?

Conceivable. One hopes no person is dumb enough to do it. Bit the universe of people were are talking about might have some of those people in it.
FIFY

Do you think that anyone that voted against Trump would ingest Lysol based on his suggestion that it be studied?

Not just no. Hell no.

I’ve never seen or heard of anyone drinking fish tank cleaner until...

I understand this... my point is, that is no different than how you arrive at the 36,000 annual average of seasonal flu deaths. If the scientific community is going to insist that 36,000 Americans die on annual average from the seasonal flu, then in order to be consistent (and stats are of no use, unless there is some degree of uniformity among them), they must also include "coronavirus-related" deaths in the running tally for COVID-19.

You can't arrive at that 36,000 average number of seasonal flu deaths in America, without including "flu-related" deaths.

I understand this... my point is, that is no different than how you arrive at the 36,000 annual average of seasonal flu deaths. If the scientific community is going to insist that 36,000 Americans die on annual average from the seasonal flu, then in order to be consistent (and stats are of no use, unless there is some degree of uniformity among them), they must also include "coronavirus-related" deaths in the running tally for COVID-19.
Right, however to classify everyone as a covid death just because they had covid in their system is complete bs and no more than a money grab. You can be shot and killed but if they find covid in your system they will classify you as a covid death in order to inflate numbers and cash in

Reactions: 0nelilreb

You can't arrive at that 36,000 average number of seasonal flu deaths in America, without including "flu-related" deaths.

Can you link to this?

Right, however to classify everyone as a covid death just because they had covid in their system is complete bs and no more than a money grab. You can be shot and killed but if they find covid in your system they will classify you as a covid death in order to inflate numbers and cash in
Sure... but that is how they do it with the seasonal flu as well. This isn't new.

I did watch the video. And I said it was poorly phrased. He gave you the ammo you needed. You finally caught him off his game. Good luck with that.

All he has to do is say he misspoke.

Did he?

No. He claimed this morning that HE MEANT to say it, and was just being sarcastic.

His billionth lie. This week.

You are wrong. It is how it works. You can't arrive at 36,000 seasonal flu deaths without counting flu related deaths and also bundling pneumonia in with it.
Pneumonia? Sure but gunshot wounds? Cancer? Heart attacks? No, you clearly didn't listen to the video or read the article. She clearly states you can be on hospice with a week to live, die but you had covid in your system and you will be classified as a covid death.

Reactions: allvol123
Pneumonia? Sure but gunshot wounds? Cancer? Heart attacks? No, you clearly didn't listen to the video or read the article. She clearly states you can be on hospice with a week to live, die but you had covid in your system and you will be classified as a covid death.
Pneumonia is bundled in with the seasonal flu in order to arrive at that 36,000 figure.

VN Store

Back