Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sure... but that is how they do it with the seasonal flu as well. This isn't new.

They guess or estimate between 12-61 thousand deaths each year . What a crock of Sh!t . Either the flu put your butt in the hospital and you died from it or you didn’t . You don’t go to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head and die from Covid because they thought you might have it or test positive even . It’s a just an over inflated joke

They guess or estimate between 12-61 thousand deaths each year . What a crock of Sh!t . Either the flu put your butt in the hospital and you died from it or you didn’t . You don’t go to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head and die from Covid because they thought you might have it or test positive even . It’s a just an over inflated joke
I'm not disagreeing with you. I think it is absurd to argue that an average of 36,000 Americans die from the seasonal flu each year... but the scientific community does it - primarily as a marketing ploy for flu shots. It's all about money.

Pneumonia is bundled in with the seasonal flu in order to arrive at that 36,000 figure.
I get that, I really do but they are classifying ALL deaths as covid if they have covid in their system at time of death EVEN if there are clear ALTERNATIVES for death such as cancer, heart attack or even a gunshot wound.

See below

See below
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

See below
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

Keep polishing that turd. I'm sure there's a gold nugget in there somewhere.

Putin is back at the Kremlin with his head in his hands. Crying softly to himself and wondering how he ever came to be talked into backing such an imbecile.
Putin is too busy worrying about the ramifications he may come under for lying to his people about this

Lol that was the exact quote, you're spinning things for your own gratification. So keep throwing a fit, scream, yell and cry he's still gonna be president tomorrow

I know, it's embarrassing for all of us, isn't it?

Sometimes I think this is what had to have happened (just replace Jesse Jackson with Trump)

I know, it's embarrassing for all of us, isn't it?

Sometimes I think this is what had to have happened (just replace Jesse Jackson with Trump)

I'm not denying that Trump needs to stfu but what does twisting his words even more accomplish? I mean seriously, his words are twisted enough so adding to it with lies what does that accomplish?

Reactions: BisonVol

VN Store

Back