Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

So he didnt say it, said it, wasbeing sarcastic, or was being serious? I can't keep up. All I read today was that wasnt what he meant, or he didn't say that. Then, in true donald fashion,he not only say he said it, but was being sarcastic. Yall need to get on the same page.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
So he didnt say it, said it, wasbeing sarcastic, or was being serious? I can't keep up. All I read today was that wasnt what he meant, or he didn't say that. Then, in true donald fashion,he not only say he said it, but was being sarcastic. Yall need to get on the same page.
Damn, I had already loaded up my syringes with Lysol.

Everyone is talking about UV Light and disinfectants now, which was the goal, I'm sure.
Nah, Trump got a little of his own poop on him this time. I don't believe he going to be able to wash it all away. To make it worse he's telling people that he thinks they're stupid by trying to play it off as sarcasm.

True. But those areas having "poor" schools isn't really a function of poor schools.
It’s a function of poor choices by the citizenry, electing the same individuals over and over again, expecting a different result.

The School Board’s budget is $1B (yes, Billion), it’s more than the Operating budget for the entire City of Memphis ($800M).

So funding isn’t the issue.

Why do you believe the schools perform so poorly?

Geez, it literally says flu is under reported. Can you NOT read?
The number of lab-confirmed flu deaths in the 2019-2020 season is about 8000. The larger 36k or 50k or whatever figure typically referenced as the average seasonal flu deaths is an estimate based on modelling to account for the fact that the lab-confirmed number is under reporting the true total.

Fluview

Geez, it literally says flu is under reported. Can you NOT read?
And as I have said... that depends on which stat you are referring to. There are not 36,000 people on average dying from the f'ing seasonal flu. Sorry! That is a marketing ploy. The only way you get to that number is by lumping pneumonia deaths in with the seasonal flu.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back