Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

We can agree on that. But he wasn't talking about injecting Lysol in the veins. He was thinking of a possible way medically if the body could be "disinfected".
LOL!

From red hat media: How to understand Donald Trump.

Did the thing Donald said, if taken literally, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make reasonable inferences about what he intended to say.

Did the thing Donald said, if understood with reasonable inferences and context, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make no inferences, parse the statement and take him literally.

😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
I just saw it again. He talked about injecting it or using it to wipe down an area. But he definitely included injecting it in his remarks.

Watch it. He definitely, DEFINITELY, said it.

Now, the easy solution is to say he misspoke and did not mean to say what he did say. Easy. And hopefully correct.

But no, his ego is so massive he can't bring himself to just say he misspoke.
No dude. He never said injecting Lysol or bleach or whatever into your veins. Fact. He said he saw how those products worked and that it would be nice to have something like that be able to get in the body to kill the virus. How the f### do you have a law degree where you have to interpret said laws and apply them to clients yet Trump has befuddled you so easily? The dumbest thing he said was putting UV light into the body. Yet still it was all hyperbole about a want to have a fix that worked as fast as those products did on the vaccine.

You people freaking out about this is why we have warning labels on a lot of products like this:

0223_warning-label-chainsaw_485x340.jpg

ba57b55a2993a962a7d812c7.jpg

29c43ee3b65f9145ed3f10314c915647--funny-warning-signs-funny-signs.jpg

dumb-tech-warning-labels.jpg

No dude. He never said injecting Lysol or bleach or whatever into your veins. Fact. He said he saw how those products worked and that it would be nice to have something like that be able to get in the body to kill the virus. How the f### do you have a law degree where you have to interpret said laws and apply them to clients yet Trump has befuddled you so easily? The dumbest thing he said was putting UV light into the body. Yet still it was all hyperbole about a want to have a fix that worked as fast as those products did on the vaccine.

You people freaking out about this is why we have warning labels on a lot of products like this:

0223_warning-label-chainsaw_485x340.jpg

ba57b55a2993a962a7d812c7.jpg

29c43ee3b65f9145ed3f10314c915647--funny-warning-signs-funny-signs.jpg

dumb-tech-warning-labels.jpg
It no longer matters because Trump has once again gone full cop out and claimed that he was just being "sarcastic" and that he was only speaking to reporters (as if to troll them). The problem with that, is that during the portion of the statement where Trump is asking questions about disinfectants, he isn't even addressing the reporters in the room. He is speaking directly to the doctors, including Dr. Birx, who looks as if she can't believe what she is hearing. This is classic Trump... asking some off-the-wall stupid question, but then pretending that he wasn't serious and that the press corps are the true idiots here for not following along. Trump is dishonest, on top of being an egotistical moron.

Its not like Republicans have a choice, It's the party of Trump. Nobody expected Republicans to think for themselves anyway.

Irony .. is when you make fun of group of people for not being able to think on there own , right before you pull the lever to put Joe Biden into office and try to excuse it with “ it’s just gaffes or Blue no matter who” .

LOL!

From red hat media: How to understand Donald Trump.

Did the thing Donald said, if taken literally, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make reasonable inferences about what he intended to say.

Did the thing Donald said, if understood with reasonable inferences and context, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make no inferences, parse the statement and take him literally.

😂🤣😂🤣
In other words, act just like an attorney.

Irony .. is when you make fun of group of people for not being able to think on there own , right before you pull the lever to put Joe Biden into office and try to excuse it with “ it’s just gaffes or Blue no matter who”.... .
.....I think I will pull a line from you and say they're all rubber and glue.

Because teachers force kids to learn according to the teachers/schools interests instead of working with the kids and finding out what interests them, what excites them and following that path. Also, real teachers are imaginative and find ways to communicate with students in ways that interest the students.

You allow yourself to become equal to them -- according to their understanding of reality. When you let that be the lesson they have to show you, when you let it be equal to all the other lessons you think you are teaching, then you will truly begin to teach.

For in this way, you will find that, once you are equal to them, you will not have to allow them to create the idea that you only teach them, and they only learn from you. But that you are learning from them, they are learning from you; you are teaching each other and, therefore, you are sharing equally. And you understand each other equally.
You have no idea what problems teachers have to deal with at all. None, zero.

Teachers have to deal with children, particularly in the inner city, that have had no real parenting. No food, no hygiene and no discipline. Many, as you should be able to imagine, have emotional and health problems and cannot pay attention, sit still and are disruptive to the entire class room. Many have been bounced around from school to school and can no longer be removed due to the lack of options available. Too many teachers have to spend their instructional time dealing with all these problems before they can even think about implementing their lesson plan. Many try hard to look after the basic needs of their students and try to teach them with all of this "other" stuff that detracts from their basic goal.

Your scenario deals with an "ideal" that is not found in many of the "failing" schools today.

Irony .. is when you make fun of group of people for not being able to think on there own , right before you pull the lever to put Joe Biden into office and try to excuse it with “ it’s just gaffes or Blue no matter who” .
This has already been alluded to in a post by @n_huffhines, but what makes Trump's apologists so pathetic (and posters to this forum do it), is that they will take Trump's absurdist statements, claims and questions literally and mount an aggressive defense of what "he meant, or of what he was trying to say"... and after Trump undercuts them, by claiming that he was just kidding or being "sarcastic", then they will quickly pivot to saying, "Of course it was all a joke. He was just trolling the libs! You are so stupid for taking Trump seriously (in a press briefing being held to discuss a pandemic)".

This is brought over from the memes thread because I didn’t want to reply there.

What Trump said was absolutely stupid. I don’t care what the excuse is. However, the parody of his stupidity is actually becoming more dangerous than what he actually said. He never mentioned any brand by name and never “told” anyone to do anything. It’s almost like people are sitting around hoping and baiting someone to do one of these things with the sole purpose of blaming the president.

Reactions: 37L1
This has already been alluded to in a post by @n_huffhines, but what makes Trump's apologists so pathetic (and posters to this forum do it), is that they will take Trump's absurdist statements, claims and questions literally and mount an aggressive defense of what "he meant, or of what he was trying to say"... and after Trump undercuts them, by claiming that he was just kidding or being "sarcastic", then they will quickly pivot to saying, "Of course it was all a joke. He was just trolling the libs! You are so stupid for taking Trump seriously (in a press briefing being held to discuss a pandemic)".
I remember this talking point: Approximately 9.4% of Obama voters voted for Trump in 2016. But that doesn't fit this latest @0nelilreb narrative, Democrats only vote for democrats and will hold their nose and vote D no matter what. History already proved him wrong.

The same... it is a high estimate. It is all about the $.
I’m just curious bc I don’t know.... what is the financial benefit of claiming flu deaths? A couple of years ago, we did have a bad flu season where we lost 28-33 deaths from the flu that was not mid counted at all..... every single one of them were sent to the hospital with sever complications related to the flu.... right now with covid in skilled nursing environments if someone is given a covid diagnosis..... it means that facilities can bill Medicare instead of Medicaid which means facilities make 600-800 dollars a day from residents instead of around 233 dollars a day.

So what you are saying is we are better off to put the one that struggles to form a sentence in office , than the one making stupid comments because we don’t want the one making stupid comments to continue to be in office ? Round and round we go . Weeeeee

I remember this talking point: Approximately 9.4% of Obama voters voted for Trump in 2016. But that doesn't fit this latest lilreb narrative, Democrats only vote for democrats and will hold their nose and vote D no matter what. History already proved him wrong.

Wait what narrative ? I specifically was point out the irony in YOUR post . You are extremely partisan and YOU will vote for whatever blue candidate YOU are told to . We don’t make statements saying “I’d vote for a ham sandwich over Trump “ and not get the partisan hack tag .

Wait what narrative ? I specifically was point out the irony in YOUR post . You are extremely partisan and YOU will vote for whatever blue candidate YOU are told to . We don’t make statements saying “I’d vote for a ham sandwich over Trump “ and not get the partisan hack tag .
That's not partisan, it's Trump I'm voting against. I'm not voting against Kasich, Paul, or any other republicans. Anybody but Hillary if I remember correctly.

Reactions: OHvol40

VN Store

Back