Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That's not partisan, it's Trump I'm voting against. I'm not voting against Kasich, Paul, or any other republicans. Anybody but Hillary if I remember correctly.

You know we can all see your post history right ? I don’t know if you know this or not .. but you are extremely partisan . Lol

And you think you can jump on a log and proclaim you're not. That's cute.

I’ll bet you a bottle of bourbon that I’ve voted for more democrats than you have . (I won’t even choose the really good stuff either) .

I’ll bet you a bottle of bourbon that I’ve voted for more democrats than you have . (I won’t even choose the really good stuff either) .
I bet you have too. I will also bet that you have voted for more Republicans than I have as well. How does that justify your support and defense for Trump and his handling of this virus?

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Irony .. is when you make fun of group of people for not being able to think on there own , right before you pull the lever to put Joe Biden into office and try to excuse it with “ it’s just gaffes or Blue no matter who” .
With the crap that come out of Trump's mouth, Biden could stick a microphone up to his ass and fart, and it would just be "trolling republicans".

Reactions: Dumbledorange
With the crap that come out of Trump's mouth, Biden could stick a microphone up to his ass and fart, and it would just be "trolling republicans".

We will see . That’s the good thing about all the rah rah , we are going to get to see it play out .

So..you believe him when he eludes to injecting disinfectants into your veins" but not when he says he was trolling the media.

Bold strategy.
What a great strategy - anytime you say something foolish or ridiculous, just call it sarcasm and blame the "liberal media". Man, you people will slurp up anything the Orange Man says.

Exactly. Probably not "nothing" for the families of those 50,000+ people, but to Trump supporters it is apparently.

You picked one post out of all the ones saying how the CDC overestimates deaths on a regular basis to get more funding to say the families of the dead are grieving ? Come on man .

You picked one post out of all the ones saying how the CDC overestimates deaths on a regular basis to get more funding to say the families of the dead are grieving ? Come on man .
The poster called the response to the virus an overreaction and that it was "nothing". Just pointing out that over 50,000 American deaths is far from nothing no matter what you think about the government's response to it.

Last edited:

You realize that the media are the ones keeping this in front of American eyes and, as always, distorting what the President said. So if any deaths happen then it is on anyone spreading this propaganda, not Trump. You can blame him for other things all you like but this one isn’t on him.

You realize that the media are the ones keeping this in front of American eyes and, as always, distorting what the President said. So if any deaths happen then it is on anyone spreading this propaganda, not Trump. You can blame him for other things all you like but this one isn’t on him.
Which one sounds like a hit piece and which one sounds like news reporting? And, if you read the Fox article, they aren’t defending Trump. They’re just stating what happened.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
How are they distorting what he said? In most cases, the media outlets are just showing the video of Trump looking in the direction of Dr. Birx and asking her questions. It is Trump, who now wants to pretend that he was speaking to the reporters in the briefing, and speaking sarcastically. I have seen the video, and he wasn't speaking to the reporters and he wasn't being sarcastic.

The poster called the response to the virus an overreaction and that it was "nothing". Just pointing out that over 50,000 American death is far from nothing no matter what you think about the government's response to it.

You don’t actually believe those numbers do you ?

The poster called the response to the virus an overreaction and that it was "nothing". Just pointing out that over 50,000 American death is far from nothing no matter what you think about the government's response to it.
0.015151515151515152 of the US population.
0.0025384615384615385 of the world population.

Sort of is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Unfortunate people are going to die from this, but more will die this year from poor dietary and exercise choices than China Fru®.

LOL!

From red hat media: How to understand Donald Trump.

Did the thing Donald said, if taken literally, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make reasonable inferences about what he intended to say.

Did the thing Donald said, if understood with reasonable inferences and context, make him look bad, stupid, or criminal?
If yes, make no inferences, parse the statement and take him literally.

😂🤣😂🤣

Ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner.

VN Store

Back