Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

[QUOTE="Smokey'sHandler, post: 18186461, member: 67634"]Personally I believe the Dems have hurt themselves worse through this process than Trump but I also felt that way about the Kavanaugh stuff and was apparently wrong.

You are wrong about this, too. How in the world has anyone but Trump been hurt by "this process?[/QUOTE]

Unemployed individuals have not been hurt?

Excessive lock downs, government overreach, holding up aid for Americans so special interest needs were met, Holding up protection for small businesses for no apparent reason, giving aid money to illegals throwing away all sense of reason to play Anything But Trump Politics and much more.

The Dems have further shown the American citizen is not in their interests. It’s been apparent for a while but this has brought it out more.

How does it follow from "we estimate the number is X" that "X is an overestimate"?

Did you read the article talking about how Illinois is listing their Covid deaths ? Do you think they are the only state doing that ? The number are false and overblown .

BS. Realistically we're around half of what's reported.

I personally know a family who had a relative pass in a nursing home. She had Covid-19 but did not display symptoms for the 2 weeks she had it. She wound up passing right after the 2 weeks while still being a symptomatic. They counted her as a Covid-19 death without doing an autopsy to determine cause of death. Did she die from Covid-19? We don’t know but she was counted so.

How many were counted like this?

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Excessive lock downs, government overreach, holding up aid for Americans so special interest needs were met, Holding up protection for small businesses for no apparent reason, giving aid money to illegals throwing away all sense of reason to play Anything But Trump Politics and much more.

The Dems have further shown the American citizen is not in their interests. It’s been apparent for a while but this has brought it out more.

Can you tell us what you're huffing this morning?

It's higher than 50k. Even CDC is saying that there are likely covid deaths that have not been included.
I’m sure there are. And there are also a lot of Death Certificates that got Covid slapped on them even though there were numerous contributing factors. It’s not that the numbers are necessarily inaccurate; it’s that there’s a set of numbers to confirm just about any narrative you want.

Can you tell us what you're huffing this morning?

My wife did make some good egg bread this morning and it may have been the sugar free syrup that was on it that’s got me feeling frisky.

Or it may be the great fresh air I got while riding the pontoon boat yesterday with my wife, kids parents and brother. That along with seeing a beautiful sunset over the lake also has me feeling really good today.

Please point to where I mentioned Democrats in my response to you.

Are you having a cerebral event this morning? Your quote, to which I responded: "I personally I believe the Dems have hurt themselves worse through this process than Trump but I also felt that way about the Kavanaugh stuff and was apparently wrong."

VN Store

Back