Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Are you having a cerebral event this morning? Your quote, to which I responded: "I personally I believe the Dems have hurt themselves worse through this process than Trump but I also felt that way about the Kavanaugh stuff and was apparently wrong."

Don’t you give him credit for my response!

Reactions: Behr
I’m sure there are. And there are also a lot of Death Certificates that got Covid slapped on them even though there were numerous contributing factors. It’s not that the numbers are necessarily inaccurate; it’s that there’s a set of numbers to confirm just about any narrative you want.

I don't think anyone would argue that some deaths that are not COVID deaths have been counted as such. But almost all the experts are saying there's more undercounting going on than overcounting. I think there's been a spike in pneumonia deaths that is inconsistent with prior years as well as trends from this year. Here's a story from Florida about their spike, which they now think was likely due to COVID

Spike in pneumonia deaths in Florida shows an earlier, deadlier arrival of coronavirus, experts say

Reactions: NashVol11
Are you having a cerebral event this morning? Your quote, to which I responded: "I personally I believe the Dems have hurt themselves worse through this process than Trump but I also felt that way about the Kavanaugh stuff and was apparently wrong."
Hey, dumbass that was Smokey'sHandler, not me.

I don't think anyone would argue that some deaths that are not COVID deaths have been counted as such. But almost all the experts are saying there's more undercounting going on than overcounting. I think there's been a spike in pneumonia deaths that is inconsistent with prior years as well as trends from this year. Here's a story from Florida about their spike, which they now think was likely due to COVID

Spike in pneumonia deaths in Florida shows an earlier, deadlier arrival of coronavirus, experts say

It's like you read his post and decided to affirm it with maximum effort

Again... the total calls went from 13 to 30. It’s not like a confused public is jamming the switchboard.

The first one was clickbait . The second one was the facts . I’m good with what this article says . It doubled . If we can have a panic filled country shut down over bloated death numbers from the CDC and politicians screeching about sheltering in place , I think I can safely post this article don’t you ?

Reactions: allvol123

ex post facto, inadmissable!!

Does he really want everyone to give up their guns?
Yes.
Undoubtedly.
And when he shows up to get em at the places with the signs saying "We Love Our Troops" and "God Bless Our Troops," those folks will then be firing on said troops.
Please try to keep up. HA

When will the press cover Cuomo’s decision to order nursing homes take Covid patients from hospitals on 3/26/20.

Or his decision to limit amount of public buses running. This created jam packed buses that exacerbated the spread.

Reactions: allvol123
This thing won’t be around for 2 years. One of the many examples where the Dems are really hurting themselves.
Yes, it will be. Even if a vaccine is developed it will still be around for awhile if not permanently like other annual influenzas. One reason is millions will not take the vaccination.

Yes.
Undoubtedly.
And when he shows up to get em at the places with the signs saying "We Love Our Troops" and "God Bless Our Troops," those folks will then be firing on said troops.
Please try to keep up. HA

Wow, he's really dedicated to taking away all the guns.

The first one was clickbait . The second one was the facts . I’m good with what this article says . It doubled . If we can have a panic filled country shut down over bloated death numbers from the CDC and politicians screeching about sheltering in place , I think I can safely post this article don’t you ?
No problem at all with posting the article. I just think it’s laughable to pretend like there’s been mass chaos. At first, I thought those 30 were nuts, but then it dawned on me that most people who are nuts enough to try injecting disinfectant probably aren’t contracting poison control.

Once again yet another thing I pointed out in early March when looking at the CDC data that there was a drastic shift between pneumonia and flu deaths in January and February. Pneumonia related deaths went from lagging flu deaths substantially to leading flu deaths substantially which could have signaled that the CoronaVirus was here much earlier than March.

If I remember correctly several Dems on here argued that I was basically retarded for asserting this and I was looking at the data wrong.

View attachment 273289

I believe you , Dale Ho and the CDC have a lot in common .” May have possibly “ 40 out of 400k . Lol

If it is proven then every Republican who forced the election to occur on that date and in that manner should resign immediately. I'd say they should also face charges. But not sure of law on that in Wisc. If possible, they should as well. Let's start holding partisanship accountable.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
No problem at all with posting the article. I just think it’s laughable to pretend like there’s been mass chaos. At first, I thought those 30 were nuts, but then it dawned on me that most people who are nuts enough to try injecting disinfectant probably aren’t contracting poison control.

It's Birx's fault for not telling Trump that he's an effing moron.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

VN Store

Back