Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Yes, it will be. Even if a vaccine is developed it will still be around for awhile if not permanently like other annual influenzas. One reason is millions will not take the vaccination.

You do know how viruses work / mutate right ? Just because someone doesn’t take the vaccine it doesn’t mean it will be the same one next year . The flu shot you get every year is based off of a “best guess “scenario of what strain will be here . Some years you are taking a vaccine for nothing because they miss .

Reactions: GordonC
You do know how viruses work / mutate right ? Just because someone doesn’t take the vaccine it doesn’t mean it will be the same one next year . The flu shot you get every year is based off of a “best guess “scenario of what strain will be here . Some years you are taking a vaccine for nothing because they miss .

Yeah, the trick is to catch them all at once. AKA Pokemon immunity.

Yes, it will be. Even if a vaccine is developed it will still be around for awhile if not permanently like other annual influenzas. One reason is millions will not take the vaccination.

What makes you think that this version of CV is going to live much longer than other corona viruses?

Also what makes you think it’s going to hang around longer than the Spanish Flu and other H1N1s?

And yet he still struggles to pay his bills and owes a Chinese state bank money
Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China

Ah, no.
In the first place, Trump didn't buy the building but owned 30% as part of a limited partnership. The majority owner is Vornado Realty, largest commercial realty investor in the U.S.

The Bank of China is no longer a lender; the mortgage was sold on the commercial market 3 weeks after 2012 inception, and is owned by entities such as Vanguard, JP Morgan Chase, TD Ameritrade and serviced by WF. Donald Trump Does Not Owe Millions to Bank of China

So, certainly he doesn't owes 10s/millions to the Chinese, nor is there any indication he "struggles to pay his bills"; that was just a dumb ad-lib. Bloomberg and Forbes have estimated Trump's annual income from his portfolio to be about 1/2 billion annually. Which is considerably more than the total value of property he inherited.

Only in dullest sector of leftist America can a person inherit between $200-400 million, turn that into an annual income of $500 million, and be termed a loser who bankrupted all his businesses.

BTW, your link was amended after publication, essentially gutting the faulty premise that created it.

If it is proven then every Republican who forced the election to occur on that date and in that manner should resign immediately. I'd say they should also face charges. But not sure of law on that in Wisc. If possible, they should as well. Let's start holding partisanship accountable.
Lol... I go back and forth over whether you’re this shameless or this ironic.

No problem at all with posting the article. I just think it’s laughable to pretend like there’s been mass chaos. At first, I thought those 30 were nuts, but then it dawned on me that most people who are nuts enough to try injecting disinfectant probably aren’t contracting poison control.

I actually wasn’t trying to say there was mass chaos . What I was doing was pulling ELs chain about a correlation between Dems and doing the disinfectant body cleanse. That’s why I used the highlighted article one or click bait one first . 😉

Yep, The annual influenzas we have now are basically the same or mutants of the one or ones we had last year. I believe this virus will probably act the same. I don't think it's going to disappear from the earth for a while.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He might prove to be more resilient than Donnie.
Denying a blackface picture but standing there with a straight face and admitting to dressing up like Michael Jackson in dark makeup and being known as Coonman is about as “resilient” as it gets. SNL writers couldn’t come up with something that good.

Reactions: GordonC
Wow, he's really dedicated to taking away all the guns.

He’s actually very dedicated to a heavy infringement on the 2a . There were more bills he just couldn’t get passed . The ones he did is going to have to prove there metal by standing up to multiple lawsuits.

When will the press cover Cuomo’s decision to order nursing homes take Covid patients from hospitals on 3/26/20.

Or his decision to limit amount of public buses running. This created jam packed buses that exacerbated the spread.

25% of the deaths in NY have come from nursing homes and he did nothing to help that by making this policy.

Yep, The annual influenzas we have now are basically the same or mutants of the one or ones we had last year. I believe this virus will probably act the same. I don't think it's going to disappear from the earth for a while.

It doesn’t have to disappear for the vaccines to miss .. just mutate . The one thing a virus does often and well if mutate .

Denying a blackface picture but standing there with a straight face and admitting to dressing up like Michael Jackson in dark makeup and being known as Coonman is about as “resilient” as it gets.

Other than denying the blackface picture, I don't see the problem, really. The MJ routine was meh.. and his nickname doesn't mean anything without further context.

oh, please... just say it was rhetoric, or that he would if he had his way. At least that would be debatable.
You really are standing up for Northam?A racist?

Is this the hill you want to die on?

The dude wants to take away everyone's guns. I agree that really isn't debatable.

Ah, no.
In the first place, Trump didn't buy the building but owned 30% as part of a limited partnership. The majority owner is Vornado Realty, largest commercial realty investor in the U.S.

The Bank of China is no longer a lender; the mortgage was sold on the commercial market 3 weeks after 2012 inception, and is owned by entities such as Vanguard, JP Morgan Chase, TD Ameritrade and serviced by WF. Donald Trump Does Not Owe Millions to Bank of China

So, certainly he doesn't owes 10s/millions to the Chinese, nor is there any indication he "struggles to pay his bills"; that was just a dumb ad-lib. Bloomberg and Forbes have estimated Trump's annual income from his portfolio to be about 1/2 billion annually. Which is considerably more than the total value of property he inherited.

Only in dullest sector of leftist America can a person inherit between $200-400 million, turn that into an annual income of $500 million, and be termed a loser who bankrupted all his businesses.

BTW, your link was amended after publication, essentially gutting the faulty premise that created it.
Yeah I read the article. But no body says anything when trump does business with the Chinese, but cry foul when Hunter Biden does. Typical republican double speak.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
If it is proven then every Republican who forced the election to occur on that date and in that manner should resign immediately. I'd say they should also face charges. But not sure of law on that in Wisc. If possible, they should as well. Let's start holding partisanship accountable.

Agreed as long as we apply the same to every dem leader that said this is nothing but Trump being a racist and we should all come out and celebrate together . Deal ?

No problem at all with posting the article. I just think it’s laughable to pretend like there’s been mass chaos. At first, I thought those 30 were nuts, but then it dawned on me that most people who are nuts enough to try injecting disinfectant probably aren’t contracting poison control.

And we forget that there is such a thing as “the Good Lord’s way of culling the herd.”

VN Store

Back