Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You really are standing up for Northam?A racist?

Is this the hill you really want to die on?

The dude wants to take away everyone's guns. I agree that really isn't debatable.

He may or may not be a racist. But that's just more rhetoric as I see it, not to mention deflection.

I was actually maybe expecting you to back up the assertion about wanting to take away everyone's guns, if you weren't just being rhetorical.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
He’s actually very dedicated to a heavy infringement on the 2a . There were more bills he just couldn’t get passed . The ones he did is going to have to prove there metal by standing up to multiple lawsuits.

You mean more stringent background checks? Maybe there is something else that I've missed.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
The object of belief is truth, not the warm fuzzies.
No, I never see you post anything positive. Only death, doom and gloom because in your simple little mind it makes you feel vindicated in your hatred for the President. It's ok not to like someone but when you're hoping things get worse just so you can say see I told you so, that pretty sick.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
No, I never see you post anything positive. Only death, doom and gloom because in your simple little mind it makes you feel vindicated in your hatred for the President. It's ok not to like someone but when you're hoping things get worse just so you can say see I told you so, that pretty sick.

Check my stats. I've posted about all sorts of positive developments concerning plasma research, the curve flattening, potential treatments that show promise, etc.

Again, some cases are undoubtedly counted that should not be, but from a macro perspective, all the data points to an undercount, not an overcount.

All of the models that the government uses or has used to combat this virus , from local to feds has been wrong to date . Every single one of them . Your argument isn’t looking good .

All of the models that the government uses or has used to combat this virus , from local to feds has been wrong to date . Every single one of them . Your argument isn’t looking good .

This isn't about modeling the future. This is about categorizing actual deaths that have occurred based on historical trends, as well as trends from this year.

I'd say there is a good chance of reaching the actual NIH prediction of somewhere in the 80 thousands.

Even though the range was being stated as 100-250k, their projection was in the 80's by August I think.

We were always going to come in under the stated range.

If this is true, then the people there who forced the election should be charged criminally.

Are you also going to charge Pelosi criminally when she told the people in San Fran to ignore Trumps racial rhetoric and come out to celebrate together ?

He may or may not be a racist. But that's just more rhetoric as I see it, not to mention deflection.

I was actually maybe expecting you to back up the assertion about wanting to take away everyone's guns, if you weren't just being rhetorical.

Virginia lawmakers reject assault weapon ban

Gov. Northam-Backed Gun Control Bills Pass in Virginia

"That includes a red flag bill to allow authorities to temporarily take guns away from people deemed to be dangerous to themselves or others, and legislation giving local governments more authority to ban guns in public places. "

Northam and his anti-gun mafia infringe on Second Amendment

Virginia Gun Owners -- Democrats' Unconstitutional Attack | National Review

Going back further:
Ralph Northam & Guns -- Virginia Governor's Insane Gun-Grab Proposal | National Review

This isn't about modeling the future. This is about categorizing actual deaths that have occurred based on historical trends, as well as trends from this year.

What ? Everything the country has done so far was based off of the models . We shut this machine down based on models . They were all wrong .. EVERY ONE OF THEM

Reactions: Smokey'sHandler

VN Store

Back