Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Agreed as long as we apply the same to every dem leader that said this is nothing but Trump being a racist and we should all come out and celebrate together . Deal ?

How has that directly caused a death, as the Reoublican actions did(assuming source of infection proven) ?

Now if you could only collect money for your guesses like the CDC . I’d be will to go in halfers with you and agree on any number if you could figure out a way to get the government to make it rain on us like they do the CDC

Yelp! What’s scary though is that I have been more correct than the CDC and I am not in the medical community. That is really really scary!

Reactions: NCFisher
Yelp! What’s scary though is that I have been more correct than the CDC and I am not in the medical community. That is really really scary!

They along with the FDA are nothing more than federal funding black holes . They should be defunded , realigned and then started back up .

Wasn’t there a nick name in there somewhere that had nothing to do with race? 🤔

Coon man, Coon woman, Coon person, Coon They, are well-used and widely accepted, non-gendered terms of affectionate parody. Kiwi polish up your noggin and enter any inner city hood, shaking hands and introducing yourself as such.

You'll make lots of friends, you'll see.

Because so many people make poor decisions. The same reason the life exectancy in this country is so much lowere than it should be.
My issue is with people who say our health care system is great and the issues lie with individuals and their poor choices.....
and then turn right around and say......
Our public education system is a total failure and never once mention the issue of individuals and their poor choices.

It's obviously agenda driven, inconsistent, and shallow.
Agreed on people making poor choices. On multiple fronts.

On the school issue, why such a disparity in choices and outcomes from one district to the next?

Hahaha! Wayyyyy too early to say that buddy.

It's likely the worst case outcome will be considerably better than the best case prognostications. You're wagering both sides of the equation: it's too early to judge the models, but OTOH you can't provoke a depression fast enough by relying on the models.

They along with the FDA are nothing more than federal funding black holes . They should be defunded , realigned and then started back up .

To be honest this whole experience has really made me 2nd guess the medical industry and government organizations like the CDC. They absolutely need to be there but more than ever they absolutely have to be their own entity with zero political influence. The minute you get political influence/bias into your decision making you’re going to get skewed data.

I will have to give them a little leniency though. We had zero knowledge about this virus and are in the learn as we go stage. That is a daunting task to put on the folks with the sense of urgency we have. They are being pressed for answers that they are more than likely throwing out the best guess they have at that time.

Nice list... Not many Big MSM names on the articles, but some good quotes from high profile people.

Let me help with your compilation:

So, the bottom line was that everyone was mirroring "the experts" who told us this was not a danger to the American public, worry about the seasonal flu instead.
It all devolves from "the experts". Unless we're to burn them at the stake for being human even while being observant scientists, then we'd best put away the torches and acknowledge this as inevitable.

It’s almost like this thing spreads 3x as the rate of the flu and 99% of the time is asymptomatic in the host. I am shocked I tell you truly shocked knowing these facts and they are finding cases like this!

The real question is how long was it here for before we noticed it ? Not just here but all over the world .

Sweden Shuts Down Its Last Remaining Confucius Institute

Sweden shut down its last remaining Chinese state-funded teaching programme – known as Confucius Institutes – this week as tensions between the two nations increase.

communism-640x480.png

Sweden is believed to be the first European nation to have closed all of its Confucius Institutes, a move viewed as a sign of the strained relationship between the two countries, according to a report by The Times.

The report added that the two nations have had a falling out over the arrest of Gui Minhai, a Swedish citizen who had published books that offended the Chinese Communist Party and that, since then, China has cancelled trade missions to Sweden as its ambassador to Stockholm has warned that Beijing said, “For our enemies, we have a shotgun.”

Additionally, Chinese state media have criticized Sweden’s handling of the Wuhan coronavirus, describing it as “capitulation” and a danger to other countries, reports The Times.

Confucius Institutes are Chinese state-funded organizations established at schools around the world. While communist China claims that the institutes promote Chinese language and culture, critics say the regime uses them to manipulate universities into parroting Chinese propaganda and intimidating anti-communist thinkers at universities.​

Former leader of the Chinese Communist Party Li Changchun described Confucius Institutes as “an important part of China’s overseas propaganda set-up,” according to The Economist.​

“Public opinion of China has become a lot more negative in Sweden,” said doctor Björn Jerden, the head of the Asia program at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs in Stockholm.​

Reactions: NCFisher

VN Store

Back