Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

It was sarcasm, you should know it as a Trumpet, but yes it was a more normal occurrence back then or you could wink at the doctor at tell them they “fell down the stairs”.
No it wasnt. That’s a myth. And I didn’t vote for Trump so try again, maybe eventually you’ll get something right lol

Trump has set America back immeasurably. But that’s what he means by maga, go back to the Jim Crow, white washed, beat yo wife and kids 1950’s.

Yeah your right. He doesn't mean stopping with the great American apology tour. He doesn't mean stop apologizing for being strong. He doesn't mean stop setting rules of engagement in battle that will get you killed. Nooooooooo....he means let's go all they way back to segregation and before the voting rights act.

Just dumb.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Lol. So it’s a problem for one group of extremist to be pro Trump but not a problem for other groups to support the Democratic Party. You wear hypocrisy well.
That's another label I've learned on this board: "Whataboutism"...but I don't get out much.
So, basically, counterpoints and exposing contradictory tendencies are off the table, I guess, only to be labeled as "Whataboutism."

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
That's another label I've learned on this board: "Whataboutism"...but I don't get out much.
So, basically, counterpoints and exposing contradictory tendencies are off the table, I guess, only to be labeled as "Whataboutism."
It’s an intellectually dishonest way to call out one group but not like it when someone points out that your party does it too. It’s typically lazy as hell.

Now do African American extremist organizations. They do exist. Also Hispanic. They do exist as well.
Also whenever black extremists groups arm themselves, Reagan and the NRA team up to pass stricter gun laws. Unlike when white extremists show up with guns.

Regan was President how long ago? How is this pertinent? I was 6 when the man left office. You are terrible at this.
Actually it happened when he was governor of California and set the table for California to have some of the strictest gun laws in America. All cause blacks carried guns on the capital building which was well within their rights.

Also whenever black extremists groups arm themselves, Reagan and the NRA team up to pass stricter gun laws. Unlike when white extremists show up with guns.
So if I add that the ACLU demonstrates the above paradoxical tendencies on a regular basis dependent on ethnic or religious bases being oppressed, does that mean I am engaging in "Whataboutism," also?
Edit: I'm trying to figure out this "Whataboutism" card

Actually it happened when he was governor of California and set the table for California to have some of the strictest gun laws in America. All cause blacks carried guns on the capital building which was well within their rights.
So Regan was wrong. See my question about LBJ? How the hell is any of this relevant. And you brought up what aboutism. Truly hilarious

So Regan was wrong. See my question about LBJ? How the hell is any of this relevant. And you brought up what aboutism. Truly hilarious
I’m pointing the different standards that exist between white extremists groups and minorities extremists groups. You’re the one the brought up minority extremists groups.

I’m pointing the different standards that exist between white extremists groups and minorities extremists groups. You’re the one the brought up minority extremists groups.

If AR-15 toting black Muslims shouting praise for Sharia law showed up at the KY state legislature I'm sure the powers that be in KY would be super cool with it.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

VN Store

Back