Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

The question in the clip was about economic concerns, he just happened to show how ignorant he was more broadly. So, who else are the known incompetents, by your standards? Mnuchin? At least Navarro penned a warning, which apparently Trump says he didn't read. I guess he doesn't read much of anything, so I guess we can blame his advisors for not drawing more pictures for him.

?? - The interviewer clearly stated asked - aside from economic discussion - if there was a concern about pandemic at this point; Trump replied to that. For someone readily calling someone ignorant, you might want to check your ability to comprehend the conversation.

Again, your comment "When you are a president and you have only "the best and the brightest", as Trump touts, I think the problem is at the top" is asserting he somehow fooked up by having Fauci, Birx, et al in the position of counseling medical experts. That is, they are incompetent.

What is your basis for asserting they are or that they were known to be incompetent when appointed these roles? You don't get it both ways.

If AR-15 toting black Muslims shouting praise for Sharia law showed up at the KY state legislature I'm sure the powers that be in KY would be super cool with it.
It’s a free country right? They’re not harming anyone and they’re well within their rights. But I guarantee conservatives would flip their s*** if this happened.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
It happened years ago and set the stage for California to have some of the strictest gun laws in America. All because people got their pantys in a twist over black people carry guns on the capital.
I know when it happened. Do you know what those specific black people were saying while carrying those guns?

Reactions: BigOrangeD
What the heck has happened here? We have gone from CV to Trump is bad to beating wives in the 50s to the origination of California’s strict gun legislation to a little bit of LBJ thrown in there.

I had to back out, wipe my eyes and check to make sure I was still in the CoronaVirus thread

Reactions: BigOrangeD
What the heck has happened here? We have gone from CV to Trump is bad to beating wives in the 50s to the origination of California’s strict gun legislation to a little bit of LBJ thrown in there.

I had to back out, wipe my eyes and check to make sure I was still in the CoronaVirus thread
I know. Things have gone off the rails. Mostly my fault I know. I’ll get things back on topic. Don’t inject bleach or sunshine just because Trump said it sounds like a good idea and should be looked into.

Reactions: DC_Vol

Flashing MBR's ratings means nothing to me. Reason is as politically divorced from the conservative right as the progressive left, and are simply not Trump supporters as you implied. Either poison control call traffic is up since March - as Reason states, and before Trump's comments - or it isn't.

Dismissing it as Trump support is just laziness.

Longer COVID-19 Briefing

Here's a longer one with facts for Dr. Evil.
Just a few quotes from the video.
0.03% chance of dying from COVID19 In California. Not even as dangerous as the FLU. We have definitely jumped the shark on this one.
and
96% recover with no significant continuing medical problems.

That's another label I've learned on this board: "Whataboutism"...but I don't get out much.
So, basically, counterpoints and exposing contradictory tendencies are off the table, I guess, only to be labeled as "Whataboutism."
You catch on fast.

That's another label I've learned on this board: "Whataboutism"...but I don't get out much.
So, basically, counterpoints and exposing contradictory tendencies are off the table, I guess, only to be labeled as "Whataboutism."
I had never heard of Antifa but kept seeing it referenced in the PF. When I commented that I had no idea what it was, I was straight up called a liar by multiple posters.

0.03% chance of dying from COVID19 In California. Not even as dangerous as the FLU. We have definitely jumped the shark on this one.

The data is pointing to this being an ugly situation when the dust settles. If we find out we shut down for a virus that did indeed spread much higher rate than the flu but it was less deadly than the flu for a majority of the population there sure is going to be some explaining to do.

VN Store

Back