Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Some more positives of China Fru..lots of crime down in crime infested blue democrat cities.

Miami goes 7 weeks without a murder for first time since 1957

Same goes for sh!tholes likes Baltimore and Chicago. Crime is down, but murders are actually up.

This is a nice social experiment that shows for the most part if you lock up as many democrats as possible your crime rates plummet.

Some more positives of China Fru..lots of crime down in crime infested blue democrat cities.

Same goes for sh!tholes likes Baltimore and Chicago. Crime is down, but murders are actually up.

This is a nice social experiment that shows for the most part if you lock up as many democrats as possible your crime rates plummet.

Murders in NYC surge for second week in a row as coronavirus lockdown continues

Who has the strictest lock down measures again? All we counted as rona deaths though. Damn Hong Kong Fluey

Lol. I don’t know who is more stupid. You or the person who made that tweet. You honestly think those are the 4 worst leaders? North Korea left out. Iran. Venezuela. And let’s not even get into African countries. Do you really not get why you are laughed at EL? Come on.

It makes me sad that my deceased father and you share the same profession. I am astonished how you don’t realize how dumb you come off sometimes.

Ahh, you're such a sweetheart love. Kiss kiss.

Speaking of African leaders, here's a clip from a few years ago that's more relevant than ever, especially the part about the African leader who thought you could cure AIDS with bananas. At least bananas don't kill you if consumed. It's shocking how all of Trump's go-to lines come pretty much out of the African dictator playbook.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I don't have to go back that far. The Dem nominee is on video bragging about doing the same damn thing. But of course that means nothing to you. You have no idea what morals are, so I'm not sure you can judge anything equivalent.

Please for the love of God, read up on what Joe actually did wrt the Ukrainian prosecutor.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I'm listening to the math. Even with the subjectivity in C19 mortality, the numbers and the demographics are profoundly favorable to reopen.

I proved that yesterday, VA is coming in with Clay Travis dropping the same info. It’s catching on. People are too smart to continue to let the fear tactics of our MSM and government drive them.

Herd immunity is a crazy thing bro! We shouldn’t be naive to think this thing is done over there but the impact moving forward is going to continue to be minimal vs. their peak.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to quote the post about there only being 2 deaths in Sweden yesterday.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Non for donald?

I was talking about a country that hid the virus from the world , a global health organization WHO were complicit with the Chinese and organizations that have failed to do what their base line missions are here in the US. LG was already blaming Trump for pretty much everything .

WHO Warns You May Catch Coronavirus More Than Once — Bloomberg

I’m shocked. Things appear to be improving: less deaths, more active disease testing, more antibody titer testing, possible treatments and even vaccines are being studied.

And here comes the WHO. “Not so fast, my friends!!” Here’s some more fear we can instill to the global community!!

We get it...getting and recovering may not be lifelong immunity. I wonder what they would suggest? Just keep everyone locked up until there is zero risk of anyone ever getting infected again??

It’s business as usual in inner city Baltimore. The drug and sex trade stop for no pandemic.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back