Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I still have a little, not much, hope there are still traditional conservatives out there. Based on the poll numbers alone, that doesn't seems to be the case though. I dare say "conservatives" couldn't articulate the Republican platform other than "but Hillary, Obama, and the deep state".
Sounds like the anyone but Trump battlecry we see here a lot. I wonder, is there any return from this point in politics where we don't vote for our person as much as we vote against their person.

I agree with WHO and the rest of the scientific community. If you want to refute them, give it your best scientific shot.
Science

middle-finger.jpg

The WHO is a giant, corrupt, cluster f@#k. They dropped the ball on this in the beginning when they told us we shouldn't have shut down travel, etc. China lied and the WHO helped them, how come it was forbidden for Chinese to travel within their country but they could still leave the country when all this broke out?

Its possible for all three things to be true:

1) China was too secretive;

2) The WHO was too mild in pressing China;

3) Trump, fearing the consequences to his reelection, minimized the risk and was slow to react.

You can debate the percentages each role played, but in each case there was a failure to step up and deal with it.

Reactions: Purple Tiger

3) Trump, fearing the consequences to his reelection, minimized the risk and was slow to react.

You can debate the percentages each role played, but in each case there was a failure to step up and deal with it.
Oh yea, your other failing president Obummer waited nine months to respond, while people were dying.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

How do we go from talking about how F'd up the WHO is to immediately but Trump is bad.

I agree with WHO and the rest of the scientific community. If you want to refute them, give it your best scientific shot.
WHO really knocked it out of the park with that whole no evidence of human to human transmission right? You still agreeing with that?

Oh, evidence below since you probably conveniently forgot about this:

Yeah I agree.... all these nonsense articles make it hard to find real information.
That is the nuts and bolts of the situation with antibodies and immunity. Apparently the Republicans are putting all their eggs in herd immunity which means that 65%+ would have to actually get the virus and produce their own antibodies. You went out of your way to attack WHO like a good little sheep though.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I still have a little, not much, hope there are still traditional conservatives out there. Based on the poll numbers alone, that doesn't seems to be the case though. I dare say "conservatives" couldn't articulate the Republican platform other than "but Hillary, Obama, and the deep state".
Someone on here yesterday said that vote for Ivanka simply because she isn’t a Dem, so you’re exactly right.

What science in that article do you agree with? All that was in the article was the WHO saying 'you should get some level of immunity, but we don't know how much or how long it lasts yet'. Really fantastic science by the WHO.

That article was just a frightening, click bait headline accompanied by little to no actual information.

VN Store

Back