Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

What science in that article do you agree with? All that was in the article was the WHO saying 'you should get some level of immunity, but we don't know how much or how long it lasts yet'. Really fantastic science by the WHO.

That article was just a frightening, click bait headline accompanied by little to no actual information.
It actually said nothing.

Sounds like the anyone but Trump battlecry we see here a lot. I wonder, is there any return from this point in politics where we don't vote for our person as much as we vote against their person.
Lesser of two evils has been the voting norm for as long as I can remember. Granted I haven’t been voting as long as some on here.

We have something called memory cells in our bodies. They store receptor information for what we've had in the past. I have no doubt since I was around covid19 pts in Jan-April and I'm a presumptive positive that I've got memory cells waiting to produce cells that will fight covid19.
I'm absolutely not worried about a second phase.
Pfff what do you know, what did you go to some kind of school or something
tenor.gif

Approx. 1500 kids died of swine flu in 2009.

Why did Obama not care? Why did he not do anything about this? Does every life not matter?
Apparently if it wasn’t new, nobody would’ve noticed. Or something like that. I can’t remember all the republican talking point and they’re convoluted anyways.

We have something called memory cells in our bodies. They store receptor information for what we've had in the past. I have no doubt since I was around covid19 pts in Jan-April and I'm a presumptive positive that I've got memory cells waiting to produce cells that will fight covid19.
I'm absolutely not worried about a second phase.
Are you telling me you know more than them? lol. Cite your sources and not your anecdotal optimism.

What science in that article do you agree with? All that was in the article was the WHO saying 'you should get some level of immunity, but we don't know how much or how long it lasts yet'. Really fantastic science by the WHO.

That article was just a frightening, click bait headline accompanied by little to no actual information.
It is a summary of the science we have to date, but Trump told you WHO sucks so you do the same. The sheep need to be slaughtered. I suggest a good ole fashion MAGA rally. We need more data points.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I think the last candidate who inspired people to vote For them was Bill Clinton. That one is debatable. Reagan would be next.
Probably right. But that was slightly before my time as a voter. I do barely remember stuff about those elections though, mostly Ross Perot I think. I had to look him up to even remember the name.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
That is the nuts and bolts of the situation with antibodies and immunity. Apparently the Republicans are putting all their eggs in herd immunity which means that 65%+ would have to actually get the virus and produce their own antibodies. You went out of your way to attack WHO like a good little sheep though.
I wasn’t attacking The WHO..... I was attacking the idiot that wrote the article with that headline..... You have two choices with this illness.... hide for the rest of your life.... or the healthy people live their life as they normally would and the at risk quarantine themselves..... herd immunity would be amazing and it appears that the WHO feels like there is a decent chance that will occur....I’m sorry you choose to hate the WHO and not believe them when they say herd immunity might work.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

He can't tell you because he, like most lefties, don't know. They just like to say "I agree with science" without understanding any of it or thinking on their own. They all have to be told what to do and what to think. Thats why they always fall for all the BS out there that common sense would normally take care of. Just take the recent injecting bleach into your veins hysteria. They are that stupid to believe thats what was said.

I wasn’t attacking The WHO..... I was attacking the idiot that wrote the article with that headline..... You have two choices with this illness.... hide for the rest of your life.... or the healthy people live their life as they normally would and the at risk quarantine themselves..... herd immunity would be amazing and it appears that the WHO feels like there is a decent chance that will occur....I’m sorry you choose to hate the WHO and not believe them when they say herd immunity might work.
Oh, you're attacking the media . How silly of me.

WHO warns there's no evidence of coronavirus immunity as global death toll reaches 200,000

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Remember Weezer, they're both the same. I bet you couldn't even articulate your own beliefs at this point.
Common sense politics, not being a sheep and following 1 party blindly. Don't kill babies, don't hurt children, don't be an a$$hole, don't start pointless wars, always put America and it's citizens first, quit worrying about peoples feelings and being PC, provide opportunity NOT HANDOUTS, free college is BS, don't tell me how to raise my kids and don't be an a$$hole

Please. All you do is hurl around baseless insults that either have sexist or racist connotations (see your post above) and you act offended when someone calls you out on it. You can't have it both ways. I thought you were proud of it actually. You're just used to everyone agreeing with you and don't like when someone calls you out on it.
You have no basis whatsoever for the comment you made..... none. I tell you I think you’re goofy and naive and your preprogrammed response is “racist xenophobe”..... never have I made any comment remotely close to what you referred to....you’re disgusting

Oh, you're attacking the media . How silly of me.
The WHO said they didn’t know.... the media acted like they were saying that the WHO was saying that Herd immunity wouldn’t work..... How is this so hard to understand? Just a question..... why do you not question the scientific community at all?

VN Store

Back