Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You don’t have to vote for trump or believe in conspiracy theories.... you should question everything especially the scientific community or politicians.

Politicians, for the most part, express their opinons and beliefs on ideas, concepts, laws, etc. that are understandable, decipherable and are stated within the capabilities of most individuals. Once you begin to question the scientific community, you don't have the level of knowledge from which to to do so.

EL acts like an ass clown so he gets treated like an ass clown. NGV has been on the frontlines of this virus. She tries to share what she knows and you act like a giant penis.
She has shared her opinion and nothing more today.

Everyone in the world who isn't a communist knows that. Its literally taught in International Business 101.

Given that, how is it that the WHO and other agencies that rely on data from China, for reporting, handle the data? As I said, a disclaimer, seems about the best they could do.

Can anyone give a basic guideline on when to believe the Who and when to ignore? They're pretty confusing
Never believe them. Problem solved. Your common sense is probably better than the WHO which is run by a non medical doctor communist.

Given that, how is it that the WHO and other agencies, that rely on data from China for reporting, handle the data? As I said, a disclaimer, seems about the best they could do.
They handle like any other country supplying data. Like you said, the best they can do. I just wouldnt expect anyone to believe anything out of China. Read up on the cost of doing business there as a non Chinese company and you'll see just one reason why you cant trust their government.

Politicians, for the most part, express their opinons and beliefs on ideas, concepts, laws, etc. that are understandable, decipherable and are stated within the capabilities of most individuals. Once you begin to question the scientific community, you don't have the level of knowledge from which to to do so.
Sweet Odins raven. Thats one of the most ignorant things I've seen typed out here. Your knowledge of science is around absolute zero kelvin right now.

I think the last candidate who inspired people to vote For them was Bill Clinton. That one is debatable. Reagan would be next.
I know everyone on here despises him, and I don't want to derail the thread. But I think it is fair to say Obama inspired many to vote for him in 2008. Especially among my age group.

I know everyone on here despises him, and I don't want to derail the thread. But I think it is fair to say Obama inspired many to vote for him in 2008. Especially among my age group.
I didn't vote for him either time, but despise is a pretty strong word and generalization.
That said, I think he did inspire many people to vote for him, as you say, even if promises of non-specific "change" inspired them.

VN Store

Back