Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

33 plans. LOL.

That's not a platform. That's a boardwalk.

Are you familiar with any? I don't have time to read all 33.
I'm familiar with the direction the boardwalk leads and it's the direction I wish to travel. (between the two options)

So which states are going to be the guinea pigs and make significant steps, first? Quite a risk.

cache.php

The risk is a one size fits all containment strategy that presumes we can shelter in place indefinitely - or even another month - without national and global depression.

I'm familiar with the direction the boardwalk leads and it's the direction I wish to travel. (between the two options)
HMU if you find anything having to do with responsible spending, reducing debt, or balancing the budget. Afterwards, I'll consider if it is as truthful as Mexico paying for a border wall.

Who was or was not "inspired" probably has something to do with their political beliefs.

Personally, I haven't been inspired by a candidate since I reached voting age.
I don't know about that... I found Ronald Reagan inspiring, even though I didn't agree with many of his policies and I didn't like most of his cabinet members. Just like Donald Trump, Reagan entered politics from the entertainment industry, but unlike Donald Trump, Reagan was a great orator with positive messages. Reagan was tough when he needed to be... and he was empathetic when it was called for (the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster as an example). Reagan was perfect for the 80's... it's hard to imagine anyone else having been president in those years. There will never be a good time to have an idiot like Donald Trump in the White House.

He really captivated a large group of voters (including me). I think to date, he has the best results for any 3rd party candidate.
In recent history, maybe, but :

Teddy Roosevelt: 1912 88 electoral votes
John Breckinridge: 1860 72 electoral votes
George Corley Wallace: 1968 46 electoral votes
Strom Thurmond: 1948 39 electoral votes
John Bell: 1860 39 electoral votes

I remember Wallace and the 68 election very well. Wallace was winning Democrat primaries in 1972 until he got paralyzed by an assassin's bullet. He ran well as an independent the previous election.

Reactions: McDad
Seems like it would be a cheaper ploy to only look at 1 of the three instead of looking at the 2 of the 3 that came first.

I dont see why people cant go they the progression.

1. China lied.
2. WHO knew they couldnt prove anything so they publicized the lies.
3. Along with the rest of the world leaders Trump had faulty information to go off of to make early decisions.

That's where you make your mistake. Trump was being told early on by his own advisers and professionals that the situation was much worse than being portrayed by China and the WHO. Still, he continued to minimize it. Trump did not rely on faulty information from China and the WHO -- he deliberately ignored the advice and sage counsel of his own experts. And he did so for his own selfish reasons.

Reactions: OHvol40
He has to smell them first. His nose can tell if they’re pine, cedar, oak or maple. His nose is mostly tailored to saplings though, the older they get the less his nose can tell.

Sounds like Joe's a cigar buff with a nice humidor.

That's where you make your mistake. Trump was being told early on by his own advisers and professionals that the situation was much worse than being portrayed by China and the WHO. Still, he continued to minimize it. Trump did not rely on faulty information from China and the WHO -- he deliberately ignored the advice and sage counsel of his own experts. And he did so for his own selfish reasons.

And what actions happened or did not happen due to this?

VN Store

Back