Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

No, it's not irrelevant... and Biden has done nothing so creepy as being recorded muttering the infamous "Grab em by the pu$$y!" line. This is not a winning strategy for your side. Trump is every bit the perverted clod that Biden is.

Not "my side" and don't care about a strategy. I'm not defending Trump. I'm saying the standards should be the same regardless of party when accused. If it's not irrelevant, then here, maybe this helps you out. Biden doesn't trail Trump by much in that category:

All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden

You're comparing the behavior of Trump and Biden and being very subjective, parsing numbers and words (Trump said "X", that's worse than Joe doing "Y" = subjective). I'm saying, the allegations against Biden deserve the same investigation, hearings and attention in the media that Kavanaugh and Trump received. Are you saying it doesn't deserve the attention because Biden is your guy so no accusation should matter? Sure sounds like it.

Not "my side" and don't care about a strategy. I'm not defending Trump. I'm saying the standards should be the same regardless of party when accused. If it's not irrelevant, then here, maybe this helps you out. Biden doesn't trail Trump by much in that category:

All the Women Who Have Spoken Out Against Joe Biden

You're comparing the behavior of Trump and Biden and being very subjective, parsing numbers and words (Trump said "X", that's worse than Joe doing "Y" = subjective). I'm saying, the allegations against Biden deserve the same investigation, hearings and attention in the media that Kavanaugh and Trump received. Are you saying it doesn't deserve the attention because Biden is your guy so no accusation should matter? Sure sounds like it.
All I'm saying is that throwing stones from Trump Tower won't work.

Yay!

What's my prize?
You can pick from 1 or 3 prizes
1. A night with Lawgator
2. A night with Mick
3. A night with Evillawyer

Pretty sure 2 of those would mean you would engage in some type of lesbian activity and the other would probably inevitably lead to you committing suicide. But anyways, fun times pick one

I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting on our culture and the times we live in, and I came to the conclusion last night that I Believe All Women.

We need to investigate this claim to ascertain the accuracy of her accusation. We cannot be electing people who think sexual assault is ok!!

Reactions: Vol737
I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting on our culture and the times we live in, and I came to the conclusion last night that I Believe All Women.

We need to investigate this claim to ascertain the accuracy of her accusation. We cannot be electing people who think sexual assault is ok!!

I think maybe you also got a little drunk and read a poetry chapter on head rhyme or something.
It sounded Gore-y at least. HA

Yea let's just kill all the white people

Meh if you believe she actually is pro killing whitey, which she is one, then you must honestly think Trump just walks up to women and grabs them by the whoha. And you know why immigrants are pro vaccine? Because they have seen what happens when you don’t. Our silly spoiled asses are pretty stupid on this.

VN Store

Back