Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Sorry, let me clarify:

By omitting the important metrics I mentioned, it makes the report less powerful. If they had gone down in relation to mask mandates, they would have ABSOLUTELY been included. Also, after demonstrating only a 1-2% reduction in daily case growth and death growth rate, they conclude that masks and closing restaurants are useful in containing the spread of CV19. In the real world, that's probably not of any significance, at all, especially when case numbers grew by 100s to over 1000% in most areas, and it could also be explained by the confounding variables included in the discussion.
Gotcha.

Reactions: 508mikey
So much for the the drop in cases being due to Americans finally being compliant

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...aefaf0-81a3-11eb-ac37-4383f7709abe_story.html
Those working from home also probably have more flexibility than before to make personal trips, such as running errands or driving to a park for a walk, he said.
I'm assuming the author hasn't tried to book a tee time, find a vacation rental, get dinner reservations, or visit a bar.

My head hurts.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back