Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Ran across EL in my facebook friends. Another idtiot who thinks:

1. Claiming you have a grand plan to fix Covid before you are in office.
2. Saying that real leadership would accept the responsibility and consquences.
3. Gets into power admits they have no plan.
4. Lies about there not being a vaccine when you get in office, after you have already received both doses.
5. Finally comes up with a plan to vaccinate a million people a day by June.
6. Finds out you predecessor,who you ridiculed, was already doing your #5, in January, barely a month after the vaccine became available.
7. Continues the plagiarism by going out and buying vaccines from a company your predecessor had already bought from.
8. Decides to open the border to allow across people who are 25% infected with this world ending virus to come across.
9. Divides the nation calling people who dont listen to you after you admit to not having any real science, Neanderthals.

That's apparently a good leader. One who lies, whines, belittles his consituents, and copies his predecessor. Congrats on Trump 2.0.

The GOP: The party that fights for the sanctity of life.

One in three independents say no
One in four whites AND blacks say no
One in three Latinos say no

But sure it’s a GOP metric
🤡

A better take away is you idiots are good at following government over reach mandates. Congrats?

So far as I know Fauci has not changed his stance on vaccinated people wearing masks. If I missed something, please bring it to our attention here
Well the study quoted was yesterday. I haven't heard Fauci say anyting either
way yet. Also, unless I've missed it, we don't have that data on Moderna and other vaccines yet.

Has Fauci said that about the Pfizer vaccine after 7:37am on 3/12?

Are you implying that since the USA Today article was published at that time that Fauci wouldn’t have had a chance to comment?

Because the actual study was published in NEJM nearly three weeks ago and its data was known prepublication for weeks before that. He knew what it said. He and the CDC are just not “following the science.”

Well the study quoted was yesterday. I haven't heard Fauci say anyting either
way yet. Also, unless I've missed it, we don't have that data on Moderna and other vaccines yet.

Then we're in agreement. I haven't heard Fauci say anything either. At the very least he should educate us on the study. That'd be a much better use of his time than talking about how many masks we should wear or his telling us about his "guesses" when he doesn't have the science to back it up. As for the date of March 12th, if Fauci didn't know about this study until the NY Post published it then we've got a bigger problem than I thought

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Ran across EL in my facebook friends. Another idtiot who thinks:

1. Claiming you have a grand plan to fix Covid before you are in office.
2. Saying that real leadership would accept the responsibility and consquences.
3. Gets into power admits they have no plan.
4. Lies about there not being a vaccine when you get in office, after you have already received both doses.
5. Finally comes up with a plan to vaccinate a million people a day by June.
6. Finds out you predecessor,who you ridiculed, was already doing your #5, in January, barely a month after the vaccine became available.
7. Continues the plagiarism by going out and buying vaccines from a company your predecessor had already bought from.
8. Decides to open the border to allow across people who are 25% infected with this world ending virus to come across.
9. Divides the nation calling people who dont listen to you after you admit to not having any real science, Neanderthals.

That's apparently a good leader. One who lies, whines, belittles his consituents, and copies his predecessor. Congrats on Trump 2.0.
I saw an article yesterday that the US has committed to buying 850M doses of vaccine. That’s enough to give every adult four doses. Why we keep buying them is beyond me.

Then we're in agreement. I haven't heard Fauci say anything either. At the very least he should educate us on the study. That'd be a much better use of his time than talking about how many masks we should wear or his telling us about his "guesses" when he doesn't have the science to back it up. As for the date of March 12th, if Fauci didn't know about this study until the NY Post published it then we've got a bigger problem than I thought
Is it possible the study us under peer review instead of just taking the Israeli's word? Or maybe Fauci really is the Devil and he's trying to help Gates get us chipped.

Is it possible the study us under peer review instead of just taking the Israeli's word? Or maybe Fauci really is the Devil and he's trying to help Gates get us chipped.

We shouldn't have to guess. Fauci should tell us. He's on TV about every other day. Give us updates even before it's peer reviewed. He can read the research himself and give us his opinion and whether he thinks it should be approved by his peers. Instead he gives us BS sound bites like "the risk will never be zero..."

Next time he says something profound, check back and post it for us all to see

We shouldn't have to guess. Fauci should tell us. He's on TV about every other day. Give us updates even before it's peer reviewed. He can read the research himself and give us his opinion and whether he thinks it should be approved by his peers. Instead he gives us BS sound bites like "the risk will never be zero..."

Next time he says something profound, check back and post it for us all to see
Probably won't be long. CDC was still reviewing data ths week.
Dr. Fauci says CDC will soon change coronavirus guidelines again for vaccinated people

I saw an article yesterday that the US has committed to buying 850M doses of vaccine. That’s enough to give every adult four doses. Why we keep buying them is beyond me.
I think a Covid vaccine is likely going to be every year like a flu vaccine. Not a one and done and you're good for life. And I don't know, but will the current 2 shot vaccines still be a 2 shot vaccine requirement next time it's taken?

VN Store

Back