Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I think a Covid vaccine is likely going to be every year like a flu vaccine. Not a one and done and you're good for life. And I don't know, but will the current 2 shot vaccines still be a 2 shot vaccine requirement next time it's taken?

I doubt you'll ever need three shots. But I do think the mRNA will always be two. If a booster is needed, it'll be incorporated into those 2 shots.

So apparently the President said in his address to the nation the other night that there will be things that people "cannot do" even after being vaccinated. If that’s the case, what the hell is the point of being vaccinated?
Knowing Joe, he probably aaked his nurse if he could fly after he got his shot

So apparently the President said in his address to the nation the other night that there will be things that people "cannot do" even after being vaccinated. If that’s the case, what the hell is the point of being vaccinated?
Maybe someone finally told him that fondling 13 year old girls is something you “cannot do” and he was just passing that along.

Reactions: NEO and StarRaider
So I have pretty much withdrawn from watching as much sports as I used to watch.

That said, I did watch the second half of Bama and TN.

Evidently, if the coach is really mad, the covid will take a break, while the coach pulls his mask down to yell at the refs or players.

Can I blame them embracing the fraud? I guess it is tough to walk away from millions.

So I have pretty much withdrawn from watching as much sports as I used to watch.

Evidently, if the coach is really mad, the covid will take a break, while the coach pulls his mask down to yell at the refs or players.

Can I blame them embracing the fraud? I guess it is tough to walk away from millions.
It's been every single game, every team, all year. Barnes has his in his hands more often than it's resting on his face. Then, the coaches have their hands all over the players, chairs, equipment, etc. It's disgusting.

Reactions: AM64 and allvol123
If you ask them real nice they’ll think about it though!

Not only that...Barnes has natural immunity. He's had C19. Between that fact and him pulling the mask down so often, the mask isn't doing a damn thing. Let's just be real about this

Reactions: NEO and allvol123
Not only that...Barnes has natural immunity. He's had C19. Between that fact and him pulling the mask down so often, the mask isn't doing a damn thing. Let's just be real about this
Oh it's doing something, no doubt: spreading germs. There's a reason you shouldn't lick your fingers, pick your nose, bite your nails, and suck your thumb.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back