Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I guess you can get Covid twice. Wife just tested positive, both of us had it early last year. So far her symptoms are mild, like a bad cold. If she wasn’t scheduled to fly back to OKC tomorrow she wouldn’t have gotten tested.

I guess you can get Covid twice. Wife just tested positive, both of us had it early last year. So far her symptoms are mild, like a bad cold. If she wasn’t scheduled to fly back to OKC tomorrow she wouldn’t have gotten tested.
Well ****. I guess it’s time to lock things down once again before the Karens panic.

So far the longest lingering antibodies I’ve seen is 8 months after having it. Might be more susceptible after that.

Coworker of mine had it in Jan and is certain it’s the 2nd time he’s had it. Same symptoms and duration as what he had in Dec 2019 when the docs couldn’t tell him for certain what he had.

How do her symptoms compare to the first time?

It's quite possible that natural immunity doesn't last a whole year but perhaps if one does get it twice it's not a bad case because your body can react quicker to it. Obviously these are questions that are still sorting out a year later

You murderers.

So far the longest lingering antibodies I’ve seen is 8 months after having it. Might be more susceptible after that.

Coworker of mine had it in Jan and is certain it’s the 2nd time he’s had it. Same symptoms and duration as what he had in Dec 2019 when the docs couldn’t tell him for certain what he had.
Who's Jan?

How do her symptoms compare to the first time?

It's quite possible that natural immunity doesn't last a whole year but perhaps if one does get it twice it's not a bad case because your body can react quicker to it. Obviously these are questions that are still sorting out a year later

So far her symptoms are along the lines of a bad cold with fatigue and mild fever. Last year it was 100+ fever for days and trouble breathing.

Yes, I know a very healthy guy (Georgia Bureau of Investigation Agent) that's had it twice. He had a pretty brutal go of it both times.

So far her symptoms are along the lines of a bad cold with fatigue and mild fever. Last year it was 100+ fever for days and trouble breathing.
Do you know what your wife's blood type is? I've heard that certain blood types are more susceptible.

This virus is the most intelligent thing to ever exist. Think about it. This virus knows that when you walk into a restaurant it can infect you when walking to and from your table. However, it chooses not to infect you when you are eating.
The virus has more decorum than the average BLM protester.

Don't forget teachers, it targets teachers the heros that they are, well except for the lazy pieces of crap that can't go back to work.

Let me get this straight, they're heroes if they go back, they're lazy pieces of crap if they place their concern over their health first? Do yourself a favor, don't ever take the LSAT, the logic questions would destroy you.

Sorry everyone, my insult skills deteriorated while I was trying to overcome the virus. I'll get my game back in shape.

Let me get this straight, they're heroes if they go back, they're lazy pieces of crap if they place their concern over their health first? Do yourself a favor, don't ever take the LSAT, the logic questions would destroy you.

Sorry everyone, my insult skills deteriorated while I was trying to overcome the virus. I'll get my game back in shape.
Apparently your sarcasm filter is broken too and needs retuning.

If you had COVID and are recovered I hope you didn’t have a bad time of it and don’t have anything lingering.

Reactions: Sandman 423

I hope your precious teachers were able to survive while the people that actually provided you something kept on working. You know basic things like, electricity, water, sewer, food. What do you think those people did to keep you alive while teachers whined and cried about how dangerous it was for them?

VN Store

Back